When youre out there, everyone is giving 100 percent and that makes a big difference.. Millbrook then answered with a 9-0 run during which Emily Grasseler scored seven points, but Zoe Mesuch hit a long straightaway three to regain control with 1:55 to go in the period. All rights reserved. Make them turn the ball over. We would always talk basketball, and he would comment on my teams. March 8 at Yorktown High School at 4 p.m. WINCHESTER When Millbrook High School girls' basketball coach Erick Green Sr. sees that an opponent has to make a long bus ride before playing his Pioneers, he licks his chops.. You have permission to edit this article. High School Girls Basketball: Wallkill defeats Millbrook 63-56 to repeat as MHAL champs Start the conversation Wallkill's Alex Dembinsky goes up for a rebound against Millbrook's. #16 Chaminade at #9 Orange Lutheran, 5 p.m. #5 San Diego Del Norte at #4 San Marcos Mission Hills, #14 Spring Valley Mount Miguel at #11 Granada Hills, Chula Vista Bonita Vista 63, Birmingham 49, Flintridge Prep 55, San Diego Scripps Ranch 44, La Salle 56, San Diego Rancho Bernardo 45, San Juan Hills 60, Chula Vista Mater Dei 49, #8 Flintridge Prep at #1 Chula Vista Bonita Vista, Cantwell-Sacred Heart 64, Los Angeles CES 55, Campbell Hall 48, El Cajon Granite Hills 45, #15 Los Angeles Hamilton at #7 Sun Valley Poly, Bishop Diego 53, Blythe Palo Verde Valley 40, St. Monica 65, Imperial Beach Mar Vista 34, Stockton St. Marys 77, Brentwood Heritage 62, Oakland Bishop ODowd 70, Clovis Buchanan 44, Santa Rosa Cardinal Newman 60, Palo Alto 35, Danville San Ramon Valley 63, San Francisco Sacred Heart Cathedral 54, Los Altos Hills Pinewood 58, Lafayette Acalanes 50, #8 Oakland Bishop ODowd at #1 Stockton St. Marys, #5 Clovis at #4 Santa Rosa Cardinal Newman, #6 Concord Carondelet at #3 Danville San Ramon Valley, #10 Los Altos Hills Pinewood at #2 Oakland Tech, Kentfield Marin Catholic 52, Los Gatos 32, Sacramento Christian Brothers 62, Pinole Valley 48, Hayward Moreau 42, San Francisco St. Ignatius 39, Fresno Central 67, Sacramento St. Francis 53, Danville Monte Vista 62, San Jose Branham 47, Fresno San Joaquin Memorial 51, Rocklin Whitney 48, Novato San Marin 42, Hillsborough Crystal Springs Uplands 34, Chico Pleasant Valley 67, Folsom Vista del Lago 54, #9 Sacramento Christian Brothers at #1 Kentfield Marin Catholic, #11 Fresno San Joaquin Memorial at #3 Danville Monte Vista, #7 Novato San Marin at #2 Chico Pleasant Valley, San Francisco University 64, Roseville Woodcreek 48, Caruthers 62, San Jose Evergreen Valley 51, Palo Cedro Foothill 61, Mountain View St. Francis 53, #9 Caruthers at #1 San Francisco University. I wanted to coach those [2017-18] girls because I was the first coach to put that team together. I think right at district [tournament] play she stepped it up and turned it up a notch.. The Panthers then, as they did Thursday, had to contend with Millbrook's two dominant six-footers in the post. All rights reserved. I try to tell kids, you put the work in, you get rewarded for it. Green believes the key to the contest will be slowing down the Bulldogs, who defeated Millbrook 62-48 in the 2017 Class 4 semifinals. Its nice doing it two years in a row, Dembinsky said. If you previously used a social network to login to HighSchoolOT.com, click the Forgot your password link to reset your password. With Wallkill clinging to a 51-47 lead early in the fourth quarter, Dembinsky made back-to-back 3-pointers to open up a #5 Pinole Valley at #4 Sunnyvale King's Academy. "We have a lot of confidence going into sectionals, especially after winning this game," Dembinsky said. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, the Lady Blazers advanced to the regional finals, before it was canceled and their season ended unexpectedly and abruptly. That's the goal. Millbrook to face King's Fork for Class 4 girls' title, McDonald seeks to move trial in Front Royal-Warren County EDA case, Lender forecloses on developer of planned Strasburg subdivision, Ward Plaza sale delayed but expected to be finalized, Athlete Spotlight: Mountain View Christian basketball player Cole Gheen, 'It's like a fairytale': Habitat dedicates 2 new houses in North End, Open Forum: Reacting to Cline's town hall, Open Forum: Importance of early childhood education and development, Laurel Ridge to welcome award-winning artist Janelle Washington, Letter to the editor: Conspiracy theories. Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather. It's special for me to go back home, knowing that they appreciated what I did at Keyser High School. the final seconds and threw the ball toward the ceiling before For Reychel Douglas, the top 2023 girls basketball recruit in the state, planners and schedules are just as important as pull-up jumpers and screen-and-rolls as she works through the back half of a decorated prep career. No. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Left-handed pitchers offer gold-like value for high school teams, Sierra Canyon proves to be too much for Taft in Division I regional basketball opener, High school soccer: Southern California Regional results and updated pairings, High school basketball: Southern California and Northern California Regional results and updated pairings, Before and after photos from space show storms effect on California reservoirs, 19 cafes that make L.A. a world-class coffee destination, Dramatic before and after photos from space show epic snow blanketing SoCal mountains, Shocking, impossible gas bills push restaurants to the brink of closures, Atonio Mafi draft diary: Mental health should be a priority, even in football culture, Roundtable: Our March Madness projections for UCLA, USC and others, Elliott: Kings trade Jonathan Quick, a legendary goaltender who couldnt make time stand still. [Being selected to two halls of fame] means a lot. Being a freshman and making it to states is something Ive always dreamed of and I got it.. North Pitt High School junior point guard Zamareya Jones is a 5-star prospect in the class of 2024 according to ESPN's HoopGurlz national rankings. No. Regional quarterfinals, Thursday, 7 p.m. #16 Belmont Carlmont at #9 Oakland. pointers. High 61F. 53, she is also the only North Carolina recruit to appear on the websites Super 60 rankings for the 2023 class. They played hard and we played hard. I came up with a transition basketball scheme. He agreed to it, but I had to finish the season out. Green: [Former Indiana University] coach Bobby Knight and his method of "KIS" Keep it Simple. I also scored two touchdowns in a 17-14 win over Fort Hill in 1982. This group doesnt have any pressure on it. Broadly speaking, she has no geographical preference for college ball. It was a physical game, with players from both teams hitting the floor often and fouls being called. Before the game, Kingstons Vince Bitonte was introduced to the crowd. 57-49 lead with 5:23 left. Coach [Erick] Green and I have talked about it so for it actually to happen its like surreal to me., Its really exciting, Rooks added. The Bulldogs, looking for their first state title, are capable of getting points from multiple players. If shes in it, shes in it.. Eric Sondheimer is the prep sports columnist for the Los Angeles Times. An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. Sierra Canyon. Green: Losing 10 games in four years. Erick Green Sr. has served as Millbrook's coach for four seasons and claimed The Winchester Star Girls' Basketball Coach of the Year award after every one of them. "But that's something you'll have to deal with if you get far enough in the playoffs.". She doesnt rush until its time to attack. Q. Other Power Five programs to offer Douglas include current AP No. Party like it's 1992 . Etiwanda made 15 of 17. "Having it be a closer, more competitive game this time was a good test.". Even when our shots arent falling as much as usual, we can do other things well and find a way to win.. Douglas, a 6-foot guard/forward, ranks as a four-star prospect per espnW. Beth Bosan added 13 points. They're a powerhouse in Maryland football (seven state titles) and we hadn't beaten them in a long time. There was a problem saving your notification. Allison Bono added 11 points, including two 3-pointers. [Former University of Arkansas] coach Nolan Richardson and his 40 minutes of pressure. Alex Dembinsky, who isn't typically a scorer, compensated with 18 points and made four 3-pointers. You have to learn how to apply pressure and handle pressure. Majesty Cade and Aliyahna Morris each finished with 13 points for Etiwanda. You have to prepare yourself for a job interview. She has very good movement off the dribble. Its just been calling, keeping in touch with coaches and making sure to build those relationships so I can figure out what fits me best, Douglas said. Douglas came on strong in the fourth quarter, though, as she scored her first field goal of the game and went 7-for-8 from the free-throw line to score 9 points in the quarter. 1 team in America is that the Trailblazers dont just rely on Watkins. There was an error processing your request. And it means plenty to the upperclassmen, too. The Pioneers forced a whopping 34 turnovers from Pulaski County, which was a big reason why they were able to rally from a 12-point deficit early in the second quarter. Watch Live Game : https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description\u0026q=https://bit.ly/hsbasketballsportslivestreamThe Millbrook (NY) varsity basketball team has a home non-conference game vs. Tri-Valley (Grahamsville, NY) today @ 5p.New York High School Girls Basketball LIVEMillbrook - Tri-Valley Girls Basketball LIVETri-Valley - Millbrook Girls Basketball LIVEMillbrook at Tri-Valley Girls Basketball LIVETri-Valley at Millbrook Girls Basketball LIVEMillbrook vs. Tri-Valley Girls Basketball LIVETri-Valley vs. Millbrook Girls Basketball LIVEMillbrook Blazers - Tri-Valley Bears Girls Basketball LIVETri-Valley Bears - Millbrook Blazers Girls Basketball LIVEMillbrook Blazers at Tri-Valley Bears Girls Basketball LIVETri-Valley Bears at Millbrook Blazers Girls Basketball LIVEMillbrook Blazers vs. Tri-Valley Bears Girls Basketball LIVETri-Valley Bears vs. Millbrook Blazers Girls Basketball LIVESupports by: #NFHS_Network, #ESPN, #MaxPreps And #CBS_Broadcasting Inc.Video Replay Available After Game has ended. Fox had 23 points, 15 rebounds, six blocks and two steals for the Blazers (15-3). #7 Palo Cedro Foothill vs. #2 Ross Branson at College of Marin, 5 p.m. First round, Tuesday, 7 p.m. unless noted, San Anselmo San Domenico 44, Portola Valley Woodside Priory 29, Arbuckle Pierce 55, Manteca East Union 52, San Jose Valley Christian 55, Riverbank 49, Marysville 42, Atherton Menlo-Atherton 31, San Mateo Hillsdale 68, Redding University Prep 61, Atherton Menlo 64, Cottonwood West Valley 51, #8 Arbuckle Pierce at #1 San Anselmo San Domenico, #13 Marysville at #5 San Jose Valley Christian, #6 San Mateo Hillsdale at #3 Tracy Kimball, #15 Daly City Summit Shasta at #7 Atherton Menlo, McArthur Fall River 75, Modesto Big Valley Christian 22, San Francisco Lincoln 67, Half Moon Bay 60, San Francisco Washington 52, Grass Valley Bear River 41, Angels Camp Bret Harte 58, Tulare Union 38. Smith holds off Northern Nash to advance to 3A East final, Top Play: Isaiah Evans hits buzzer-beater to force 2OT between North Meck, Chambers, Emerson Thompson: 'The vibe on the team is awesome and we just play hard', Falls Lake GBB coach Brad Thompson: They play for each other, Highlights: (3) Panther Creek defeated (15) Chapel Hill, 74-32, Highlights: (1) Hillside defeats (12) Rolesville, 41-39, Keith Jacquier: We got big rebounds which led to transition early on in the game. Millbrooks most consistent offensive damage in the postseason has come from ORoke, a Division I signee with the New Jersey Institute of Technology, and Rooks. At Millbrook, we RUN RUN RUN. Low 49F. Isaiah Crumpler, Ethan Calloway rise into top 100 in On3's c/o 2024 football rankings, Watch these former NC high school football players in the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine, UNC latest in-state school to offer Northwood sophomore Gus Ritchey, (2) EE Smith boys basketball heading to first final four since 2000 after downing (3) Northern Nash, (4) Cape Fear knocks off (1) EE Smith girls basketball, heads to final four for first time since 1989, Matchups, locations, times set for NCHSAA basketball regional championships, Girls Soccer HSOT Watch List & Top 25: Ardrey Kell headlines preaseason rankings, Blake: Three steps to balancing the NCHSAA brackets and cutting down on conference rematches, The HSOT All-State boys soccer team for the 2022 season, Clayton upsets No. High 61F. We came into this game with a lot of fire, because we knew they were good, so we had to come out and take it on them right away. 1 Chester (18-4) Trinity Delgado scored a team-high 12 points and brought energy to the game with her presence inside the paint. Smith in 4th round of girls basketball playoffs, Highlights: E.E. The dads were cheering from courtside seats. Their guards just threw it inside, so we just laid off them and made their guards shoot. 16 Millbrook Wildcats added another conference win to their resume on Friday night, beating the Wakefield Wolverines 52-49 at home. [University of Miami] coach Jim Larranaga and his trapping defense. Therefore, we have a plan, we are prepared and expect to win. The Pioneers also won the. And it felt good for Millbrook, as they held their "team mascot", a plush animal named "Pablo the Penguin" in the air as they celebrated. Millbrook High School's Jaliah Jackson (44) draws a charging foul against Pulaski County's Jaden Lawson during Monday's Class 4 semifinals. Basketball Girls - Varsity Schedule & Scores Rosters School Year: 2022-2023 Date Time Event Opponent Location Score Game Summary W/L 1038768 11/17/22 06:00 PM Scrimmage Broad Run Millbrook High School Game Summary Event Notes: Scrimmage Close 1032791 11/22/22 07:00 PM Scrimmage Meridian High School Meridian High School Game Summary Event Notes: Sacramento Rio Americano 54, San Francisco Lowell 37. Wallkill, the defending Class A section champ, is seeded second in its bracket and hosts Saugerties in a quarterfinal Monday. "I think it was a good prep for sectionals because they're a really good team," Spindler said of Millbrook. "We didn't get panicked or flustered. "Theyre both good passers, actually, which is good. Their length bothered us., As for dealing with the USC-bound Watkins, Delus said, Its so difficult. Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the discussion. Holland Miller puts in extra effort helping younger student athletes at Wilson Christian Academy, Extra hours in the gym and on the road earn Mikayla Taborn the Extra Effort Award, Extra Effort: Bunn's unassuming, tenacious three-sport star Carlee Tart, Krister Sjoblad sets the pace and honors father at Athens Drive, Extra Effort: Jordyn Brown overcomes heart surgery to cap off illustrious SJHS volleyball career, Jimmyll Williams helps Hillside to undefeated regular season, dreams of studying biotech, South Johnston's Lance Parker puts Extra Effort into giving back, Beddingfield twins Nate and Drew O'Neal win the Tom Suiter Extra Effort Award, Extra Effort: Addison Rowan's comeback from cancer, Rocky Mount Academy's Wells Hutson makes extra effort to mentor special needs students, McNeil shines as Richmond moves past Jordan with 78-60 win, (1) Northwood survives (15) Franklinton to advance back to regional final, Thompson's 33-point performance leads (1) Falls Lake girls past (4) North Duplin, Girls Basketball: (1) Hillside defeats (12) Rolesville, 41-39, Girls Basketball: (3) Panther Creek cruises passed (15) Chapel Hill, 74-32, Interactive 2023 NCHSAA boys & girls basketball state playoff brackets, James Scott: Everybody was locked in throughout the game, Bryan Tillman: 'We punched adversity in the mouth', Jayda Angel: Everybody brings something to the table, Samara Britt: We're worth the spotlight just like everyone else, Brian Graham: We've become a much more disciplined team, Drake Powell: We've been through tough games before, Highlights: Cape Fear upsets E.E. Grace Mesuch hit four threes for 12 points for Wallkill (16-3). Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. She has a few other main orders of business first: her summer 2022 AAU circuit and, more pressingly, Millbrooks current NCHSAA state championship push. Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. Sierra Canyon and Etiwanda could meet again when the Southern California Regional Open Division playoffs begin this coming week, with the regional champion advancing to the state championship on March 11 at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento. ("I was a 5-foot-10 center," Green said. We got steals and we beat them in transition, and that really got us going. - Millbrook's Emily Grasseler on whatwent well for the Lady Blazers. Sign up today! That [previous] Sunday we were sitting down at dinner, I told my dad [Nate] that I was going to quit playing football and focus on basketball. pic.twitter.com/2RPwuUeSYd. Green is a 1983 graduate of Keyser High School in West Virginia and is a member of the school's athletic Hall of Fame. Dembinsky then made a pair of free throws for a 63-56 lead with The Wildcats are a No. appear. Law enforcement had a team. (Many key players were Winchester Rising Stars teammates in elementary school.) Juju Watkins of Sierra Canyon scores over Etiwandas Aliyahna Morris in the Open Division girls final at Honda Center. Wallkills long-range shooting proved to be the difference. Defensively, I feel very strong to say that we are going to apply pressure and make them have to have good decisions when handling the basketball.. Other coaching awards for Green include Co-Region 4C and Co-Class 4 Northwestern District Coach of the Year in 2019-20; sweeping the district, region and Class 4 state Coach of the Year awards in 2017-18; and 4A West Region and Conference 21 West Coach of the Year in 2016-17. What have been your favorite coaching moments? I first met him when I moved to Winchester [in 1995]. The first time I carried the ball I had an 80-yard touchdown called back. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.. From the way we watch film, to the way we practice yoga and meditation, to the style in which we play on the court, we aim to prepare each and every one of our program members athletically, physically, mentally, emotionally, and culturally for . News headlines delivered every weekday morning. Roundup of local sports stories, delivered Saturday morning. We felt the pressure of playing them for the second year in a row and they have more size than us. But that, perhaps, made this more fulfilling for them. An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. At 6-1, junior center Kiana Brittain is a big presence inside. Our defense transitioned into our offense and we stayed low and composed. Were going to have step up to the challenge to keeping them in the 40s and 50s like we do with any other team, Green said. Green: After I left to go away to college when I would return home [to Piedmont, W.Va., five miles outside of Keyser] I would always go to the basketball court and kids would come out and ask me to teach them how to play. We strive to exemplify our values of passion to compete, accountability, commitment to high standards, and trust on the court and across campus. Zoe only made one 3-pointer tonight and she usually has five, six or seven a game. Dembinsky agreed with her coach. LOCH SHELDRAKE They seem to be unstoppable. #6 San . Sierra Canyon outrebounded the Eagles 30-28. Chance of rain 70%. My parents made me work extremely hard in the offseason. There was an industrial basketball league. Its a big dream. Millbrook has won at least a share of four Northwestern District regular-season titles and won all three Class 4 Northwestern District tournament titles under Green. Led by 1,000-point career-scorer Yasmine Brown, the Bulldogs have been piling up the points this season. Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. Not only did Douglas record seven games of 20-plus points, but she had nine double-doubles and eight games with five or more offensive rebounds. Every year man, we're going into the season with one thing on our mind, and that's getting back to the state championship game and bringing that trophy home. Don't become Leesburg. Her discipline in duality isnt new, but it impresses her coach, Dan Cortright, all the same. Who can help student-athletes cash in? Clippers still seeking right roster combination as they fall to Timberwolves. Delivered every morning. Coach Spotlight: Millbrook girls' basketball coach Erick Green Sr. McDonald seeks to move trial in Front Royal-Warren County EDA case, Lender forecloses on developer of planned Strasburg subdivision, Ward Plaza sale delayed but expected to be finalized, Athlete Spotlight: Mountain View Christian basketball player Cole Gheen, 'It's like a fairytale': Habitat dedicates 2 new houses in North End, Open Forum: Reacting to Cline's town hall, Open Forum: Importance of early childhood education and development, Laurel Ridge to welcome award-winning artist Janelle Washington, Letter to the editor: Conspiracy theories. RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) Millbrook Magnet High School implemented new security measures during a playoff basketball game against Charles E. Jordan High School on Saturday, days after Raleigh Police say a juvenile brought an AR-15 into a separate basketball game at the school. Despite battling foul trouble and missing large chunks of the game, Alabama signee Reychel Douglas scored 8 points in the winning effort. The Capitals went 6-4 in CAP-6 conference play to earn their at-large spot in the 4A playoffs. All rights reserved. Douglas and her family visited Florida, Georgia, Indiana and Rice last summer. (Keyser had gone 0-20-1 against Fort Hill since 1938.). Dembinsky and Grace Mesuch both made two 3-pointers in the first quarter, but Fox (eight points) and Grasseler (seven) combined for 15 points as the Blazers trailed just 21-17 at the end of the high-scoring quarter. #11 Portola at #6 Upper Lake, Wednesday, 6 p.m. Roseville Valley Christian 63, Concord Mt. She admitted that Millbrooks size advantage Fox and Grasseler are both well over 6 feet tall posed some problems. The Pioneers will face Kings Fork in the state championship game Thursday at Virginia Commonwealth Universitys Siegel Center. He joins Ole Miss signee Eric van der Heijden and Purdue Fort Wayne signee Redford Dunton. ORoke (averaging 22.6 for the season) has averaged 26.5 points in the Pioneers last four games, and one of those she sat more than the final 10 minutes after scoring 26 points in a 56-33 state quarterfinal win against E.C. She made just four of 16 shots. She had spent all season preparing her team for Etiwanda after losing to the Eagles in last years Open Division final when Watkins fouled out. Diablo 44, #12 San Francisco Lincoln at #4 San Francisco Washington, #6 Upper Lake/#11 Portola winner at #3 Angels Camp Bret Harte, #7 Roseville Valley Christian at #2 Santa Cruz, Mar, 10-11 at Golden 1 Center (Sacramento), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Left-handed pitchers offer gold-like value for high school teams, Sierra Canyon proves to be too much for Taft in Division I regional basketball opener, High school soccer: Southern California Regional results and updated pairings, On special journey from the Philippines, twins Hannah and Heart Lising rely on each other, Before and after photos from space show storms effect on California reservoirs, 19 cafes that make L.A. a world-class coffee destination, Dramatic before and after photos from space show epic snow blanketing SoCal mountains, Shocking, impossible gas bills push restaurants to the brink of closures, Atonio Mafi draft diary: Mental health should be a priority, even in football culture, Roundtable: Our March Madness projections for UCLA, USC and others, Elliott: Kings trade Jonathan Quick, a legendary goaltender who couldnt make time stand still. /*! Millbrook High School junior Kennedi Rooks has been to the girls state championship game multiple times. We just have to go win.. LIVE GAMES TO DAY Tri-Valley vs Millbrook High School Girls Basketball -- Stream Here : https://ballysports.livepraps.com/basketball?live=Tri-Valley%20vs%20M. 2023 www.fayobserver.com. They were just so happy. Coach Green, you've got athletes who can run. Bio Jobs Hub: Find a great-paying job that changes lives, even yours, Holland Miller puts in extra effort helping younger student athletes at Wilson Christian Academy, Extra hours in the gym and on the road earn Mikayla Taborn the Extra Effort Award, Extra Effort: Bunn's unassuming, tenacious three-sport star Carlee Tart, Krister Sjoblad sets the pace and honors father at Athens Drive, Extra Effort: Jordyn Brown overcomes heart surgery to cap off illustrious SJHS volleyball career, Jimmyll Williams helps Hillside to undefeated regular season, dreams of studying biotech, South Johnston's Lance Parker puts Extra Effort into giving back, Beddingfield twins Nate and Drew O'Neal win the Tom Suiter Extra Effort Award, Extra Effort: Addison Rowan's comeback from cancer, Rocky Mount Academy's Wells Hutson makes extra effort to mentor special needs students, McNeil shines as Richmond moves past Jordan with 78-60 win, (1) Northwood survives (15) Franklinton to advance back to regional final, Thompson's 33-point performance leads (1) Falls Lake girls past (4) North Duplin, Girls Basketball: (1) Hillside defeats (12) Rolesville, 41-39, Girls Basketball: (3) Panther Creek cruises passed (15) Chapel Hill, 74-32, James Scott: Everybody was locked in throughout the game, Bryan Tillman: 'We punched adversity in the mouth', Jayda Angel: Everybody brings something to the table, Samara Britt: We're worth the spotlight just like everyone else, Brian Graham: We've become a much more disciplined team, Drake Powell: We've been through tough games before, Highlights: Cape Fear upsets E.E.
Arner Funeral Home Obituaries, 4 Days And 3 Nights For $199 Promotion 2021, Jfk Airport Breaking News Today, Articles M