$$ Great atmosphere, great food and service in a very nice town such as Walpole! It's just a regular little old diner, nothing fancy inside, but the food was magnificent! This is place is Outstanding! The octopus appetizer was some of the best we've ever had. We offer a comfortable atmosphere, scratch kitchen, and our famous craft cocktails. The best restaurant in the White Rock Peninsula for Greek Food. Report. The octopus appetizer was some of the best we've ever had. The Raven's Nest Pub & Restaurant 998 Main St, Walpole, MA 02081. Highly recommend the spanikopita, the grill platter to share, and a good bottle of Greek red wine! A lot of choices with specialty pizzas. We also ordered the zucchini. Had to use kiosk as there were no workers to take orders. Burnt p Great variety of small and large plates, traditional Greek and unique chef twists on old favorites. Food was amazing and the service is impeccable. Texas Beef Rub. Subs, Sandwiches, Wraps, Pizza Service was fantastic Call Cosmos Restaurant today at (302) 994-0920 to request a quote and receive . I was told that, Andrea F. said: I was concerned about my order when I read on Yelp that many people, Michael T. said: Clean, upscale look. The food and service were amazing. Everyone else's dishes were top notch as well - chicken genovesa, chi". Share. Email: info@kosmoswma.com. We got the zucchini cups with tzatziki and the rice balls both fabulous. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. We prefer just drinks and apps - best value and best food! 2023 - Beacons Restaurant. We started with the dip trio and fried zucchini, both were excellent. Great cocktails and small plates!!! Just a phenomenal experience. Our server was very knowledgeable and friendly. Here you will find a modern atmosphere with classic undertones. It didn't effect the speed or quality feeds 10 - 12. greek salad platter. They Great food, love the chicken salad. Explore menu, see photos and read 198 reviews: "Fantastic atmosphere, felt very comfortable. Very friendly staff with a fantastic atmosphere! All really great choices. Valentines Day Dinner at Kosmos was a perfect evening; wine, appetizers and dinner were well prepared and served timely; and above all delicious; topped off with a fantastic dessert. I love Fancy That and have been going there since they first started out and were doing their special teas before they became a full functioning tea room. Big city quality with the hospitality of your neighborhood family restaurant. 5.0. Patricio has been our server both times and he is friendly and attentive. White Macedonia wine A bit too loud when full to really enjoy the ambiance and company youre with, but so glad this place has come to Walpole!! Best restaurant in Walpole and cant wait to go back. Off the beaten path on Canal Road in Orange Beach, Cosmo's Restaurant & Bar is far from ordinary. Bristol Square Cafe - 1428 Main St. 4.4 282. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Located in a shopping plaza near the middle of Walpole, Ginjo offers an My co-workers told me about Eastern Pearl, saying it was the best around. We left and had a little issue. The food and service were amazing. In addition to being delicious, the drinks and plates are all beautifully designed and presented. Autor do post Por ; Data de publicao davidson clan castle scotland; mark wadhwa vinyl factory em boston hidden gems restaurants em boston hidden gems restaurants The food and service were amazing. We will recommend Kosmos at any time, Food was amazing and the service even better, Fantastic from start to finish! Beacons, located in Walpole on Route 1, is a reinvention of the original Beacon Restaurant from 1986. The food and drinks at Kosmos are outstanding! Greek Restaurant. No need to go to the city for a great dining experience. Seafood, American What did people search for similar to cosmos restaurant near Walpole, MA? Wonderful friendly service and clean clean interior and pretty decor. Well done Greek classic dishes. Food was fantastic. Great food and nice atmosphere, excellent service! Using chef inspired ingredients, you can enjoy everything from hand-cut steaks to local seafood and pasta. It's the dining in the Walpole area.". All really great choices. Its perfect for a date or girls night out. Excellent food and service at Kosmos! We've eaten indoors very little in the past few years, and are so glad that we chose Kosmos. The staff and service were great. Food was fantastic. Food was just okay . Beacons Restaurant. The broth is amazingly flavorful. Beautiful restaurant with a great food, amazing atmosphere and great service. Best Seller. See all (213) Travelers' Choice. Highly recommended. Its perfect for a date or girls night out. (508) 921-3086 Website Too full for dessert but maybe next time! Plentiful free parking in back. see review. According to a source, Kosmos is now open in Walpole, with a post from the Destination Downtown Facebook page indicating that the restaurant resides in the Main Street space that had been home to Sapore Vero. The Red Wing Diner. Report. As first time diners we found the food exquisite, a modern twist to the classics with great freshness. Book now at Kosmos in Walpole, MA. Great greek wine and the lemon meringue dessert was delicious. This place and the crew are outstanding!!! $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Reasonable prices. Dined on December 8, 2022. overall 5 food 5 service 5 ambience 5. Update Menu. 60. mixed green lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, red Onions, pepperoncini peppers, kalamata olives, feta cheese and our house made greek vinaigrette. Top Reviews of Kosmos. Weve wanted to go for awhile, and it did not disappoint. American, Bar Food, Pubs, Had to go to this spot during the shutdown of our regular dunk on other side of city. The food and drinks at Kosmos are outstanding! The address for Kosmos is944 Main Street, Walpole, MA, 02081. The Finesse of Sushi Art! 0.06 miles, First Sandwich Shop ($) This is my second visit to Kosmos - and I absolutely love the place. Excellent food and service at Kosmos! Contact Us. Our experienced and friendly staff is here to ensure all guests feel welcome and at home in our newly renovated space. Take a look at our menus and be sure to ask your server about our daily specials! So happy to find great Greek food nearby! Large portions and Mezze great for sharing. Food, service, everything. The inkjet downside is that tables are very close together so sometimes it gets noisy and you can hear the entire conversation of the adjacent tables. This is a review for cosmos restaurant near Walpole, MA: "I went to Cosmos for the first time the other day with my grandmother and we both LOVED it! Sapore Vero ($$$) The owner of this blog is also the founder of Boston's Hidden Restaurants, a website that focuses on local dining spots. Job in Boston - Suffolk County - MA Massachusetts - USA , 02298. The Kosmos is also host to local live musical talents and art events throughout the year. The atmosphere was cozy, light and airy. And understand I'm talking about the "Americanized" For a fast food Chinese restaurant that's also a chain, I find the dishes here to be really good. Great variety of small and large plates, traditional Greek and unique chef twists on old favorites. Claimed. We tried a sharing plate and an order of the lamb chops. Best Sellings Products. 0.08 miles, Red Wing Diner ($$) First time to Kosmos. The restaurants signature item is the Kosmic Burger, made with 1/3-pound custom, coarse-ground beef, seared to perfection. I 100% agree. Manufacturing Engineer. Trios spread, muscles and octopus. Trios spread, muscles and octopus. Phone: (508) 921 3086. 1428 Main St Walpole, MA 02081. This is place is Outstanding! The best Greek Cuisine in Massachusetts! The food is excellent! Absolutely fantastic! Reservation. 1980. We really enjoyed our meal at Kosmos. Job specializations: Quality Control. Everything was Fantastic as always!Love this restaurant!! Will return. Orders through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The portions are quite generous as well! View the menu for Kosmos and restaurants in Walpole, MA. I had the kontosouvli for my dinner and had enough leftovers for 2 additional meals. Lindsay B. Franklin, MA. We will be going back!" The space is warm and comfortable. The owner is kind and always wants his customer Beacons, located in Walpole on Route 1, is a reinvention of the original Beacon Restaurant from 1986. It's been about fifteen years since I stopped by this Md's in Norwood. We started with the dip trio and fried zucchini, both were excellent. From beginning to end, you are in for a treat at Kosmos! Reasonable prices. It didn't effect the speed or quality Large portions and Mezze great for sharing. "I also enjoy their Bar-b-que as well smoked in house.". We really enjoyed our meal at Kosmos. Everything about this restaurant is excellent, True authentic Greek food; not street type Greek food. The ladies that work there are super friendly and hospitable. Trios spread, muscles and octopus. Will return. DANIEL. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. It didn't effect the speed or quality of service at all, the whole team works well together to make sure the service is top notch! We got the zucchini cups with tzatziki and the rice balls both fabulous. We will recommend Kosmos at any time, Food was amazing and the service even better, Fantastic from start to finish! of service at all, the whole team works well together to make sure the service is top notch! Service in general was Just the space they needed for a small sushi bar and only a few booths and tables. 558. A definite win. Restaurants $ . 4 PM- 10:00 PM Fri & Sat WedSat 16:0022:00 Serving fresh and eclectic food since day one, Cosmo's features a wide range of dining, enticing even the most discriminate. I would highly recommend Kosmos! Distance: This is my second visit to Kosmos - and I absolutely love the place. The portions are quite generous as well! A bit too loud when full to really enjoy the ambiance and company youre with, but so glad this place has come to Walpole!! 100 Main Street Walpole, MA 02181. Zucchini appetizer was delicious and we got the meat dish for 2. Job in Boston - Suffolk County - MA Massachusetts - USA , 02298. For dessert, we ordered the lemon creme and the baklava and olive oil ice cream. We also ordered the zucchini. I placed an order online and when I got home, a half hour ri Delicious food, friendly waitstaff this is our new favorite date night spot! We had a fabulous meal at Kosmos. We tried a sharing plate and an order of the lamb chops. Good wine selection, and after dinner drink - Metaxa - was the "cherry on top". Yummy!! Take out will be available by calling us direct at 505-369-1772. Listing for: KOSMOS. For dessert, we ordered the lemon creme and the baklava and olive oil ice cream. No need to go to the city for a great dining experience. Drinks were very good. 01/04/2023 - MenuPix User. Book now at Kosmos in Walpole, MA. Please see their website or wait to visit the restaurant to learn more. The Kosmos shares 1.5 acres with 5G Galleries and art studios. Looking forward to coming back soon with a big group so we can order everything! . More than 40 years as a landmark in the community serving our family recipe dishes for all to enjoy. We loved everything about the experience- atmosphere, service and food. Well done Greek classic dishes. Reasonable prices. My chicken was amazing!!! Cant wait to go back. 4 PM- 9:00 PM Mon-Thurs White Macedonia wine Kosmos - View the menu for Kosmos as well as maps, restaurant reviews for Kosmos and other restaurants in Walpole, MA and Walpole. No skimping on ingredients. We will be going back and will bring friends! Distance: Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. We decided to give the place a shot after reading some very high praising reviews and boy, did it not disappoint. Price Point Menu. Fantastic atmosphere, felt very comfortable. I decided to go to the drive thru and place an order. Reasonable prices. So happy we have this restaurant in Walpole! TG. 1 review. This is the second time Ive gone. Walpole, MA 02081. Highly recommend the spanikopita, the grill platter to share, and a good bottle of Greek red wine! See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. We've eaten indoors very little in the past few years, and are so glad that we chose Kosmos. Will return. 5.0. Their sandwiches and salads are Got an order to go. Just a phenomenal experience. DA. About. Amazing service and outstanding food. Great variety of small and large plates, traditional Greek and unique chef twists Great little breakfast sandwich spot and good pastries as well. 944 Main St, Walpole, MA 02081 As first time diners we found the food exquisite, a modern twist to the classics with great freshness. Explore menu, see photos and read 165 reviews: "Great atmosphere, great food and service in a very nice town such as Walpole! Cosmos can also furnish the paper goods even provide servers to help you delight your guests. I would have liked more for wine selection, but other than that, everything was great. More. The food was splendid! The breading was nearly ethereal and paired very well with the tzatziki. Kosmos is rated 4.8 stars by 203 OpenTable diners. Kosmos Restaurant . Wonderful friendly service and clean clean interior and pretty decor. Book now at Kosmos in Walpole, MA. . Well done Greek classic dishes. 1.12 mi. Best local restaurant in Walpole. 1 review. Est. Show More. Contact. Beautiful restaurant with a great food, amazing atmosphere and great service. Walpole, MA 02081. The inkjet downside is that tables are very close together so sometimes it gets noisy and you can hear the entire conversation of the adjacent tables. 944 Main St, Walpole Great Greek Cuisine! Make sure to have a reservation the word is getting out and the place is busy. Big city quality with the hospitality of your neighborhood family restaurant. Food, service, everything. Food was awesomeloved the pretzel appetizer and the fried chicken Ricco's has good pizza, sandwiches, salads, and calzones. Its perfect for a date or girls night out. TedG. Great food, great service! Cant wait to go back. Hours: Beautiful restaurant with a great food, amazing atmosphere and great service. Surprisingly good wine selection. Sunday: 11:00AM - 9:00PM First time to Kosmos. Best restaurant in Walpole and cant wait to go back. We got the zucchini cups with tzatziki and the rice balls both fabulous. A definite win. Service was fantastic Thanks to Gabriel and the team. In addition, if looking for a space to cater to your next event, The Kosmos offers its unique locationcreating an exceptional experience. 2. I would certainly suggest making a reservation on a Saturday night because it was quite busy. of service at all, the whole team works well together to make sure the service is top notch! Distance: Plentiful free parking in back. All really great choices. Quality Engineering, Quality Assurance. We will recommend Kosmos at any time, Food was amazing and the service even better, Fantastic from start to finish! We highly recommend Kosmos in Walpole! I had the kontosouvli for my dinner and had enough leftovers for 2 additional meals. Please see their website or wait to visit the restaurant to learn more. Engineering. We decided to give the place a shot after reading some very high praising reviews and boy, did it not disappoint. The Kosmos Restaurant offers wonderful lunch and dinner options as well as a festive Sunday brunch. The food was splendid! Here you will find a modern atmosphere with classic undertones. 191 reviews Closed Now. The chicken was delicious, and the bowl itself was a Great spot - worth the drive if you aren't from Walpoledecent amount of parking. 02/27/2023 - MenuPix User. Just a phenomenal experience. Great greek wine and the lemon meringue dessert was delicious. The food and service were amazing. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) So stop by for some food and drinks and relax. Amazing service and outstanding food. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The bacon was melt-in-your-mouth and the omelet was huge and delicious. Rate your experience! Made With Love. At present, we do not have menu information for this restaurant. WedSat 4:00 pm10:00 pm Engineering. Great food, great service! Great atmosphere, great food and service in a very nice town such as Walpole! Best local restaurant in Walpole. Best local restaurant in Walpole. 508-861-2342. cedarhousewalpole@gmail . This is my second visit to Kosmos - and I absolutely love the place. Everything was Fantastic as always!Love this restaurant!! We've eaten indoors very little in the past few years, and are so glad that we chose Kosmos. Our server was very knowledgeable and friendly. Yummy!! Food was fantastic. We had a fabulous meal at Kosmos. Fantastic atmosphere, felt very comfortable. The staff and service were great. From beginning to end, you are in for a treat at Kosmos! Large portions and Mezze great for sharing. Full Time position. A news-based journal on the Boston restaurant scene. We loved everything about the experience- atmosphere, service and food. Like I said, the restaurant/ambiance was nothing special, but the friendly staff/owner, the delicious food, the generous portions, and the reasonable prices make his a five-star breakfast visit!". For a space to cater to your next event, the grill platter to share, after. And calzones glad that we chose Kosmos leader in online travel and related services small and large plates traditional! Made with 1/3-pound custom, coarse-ground beef, seared to perfection quot ;, photos and maps dining! Been our server both times and he is friendly and hospitable available by us! Stop by for some food and service in a very nice town such as Walpole, nothing fancy,! The past few years kosmos restaurant walpole ma and after dinner drink - Metaxa - was the cherry... Needed for a great food, amazing atmosphere and great service local musical. And had enough leftovers for 2 additional meals 5 ambience 5 see all ( 213 Travelers. Was amazing and the rice balls both fabulous breading was nearly ethereal paired... $ ) First time to Kosmos a few booths and tables orders through Toast are commission free go... Restaurant in Walpole and cant wait to go to the drive thru and place an order of the chops! $ 25- $ 50 ) Reasonable prices ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps did... Craft cocktails friendly service and clean clean interior and pretty decor Gabriel and the is! Is also host to local seafood and pasta kontosouvli for my dinner and enough. Place and the lemon meringue dessert was delicious and we got the zucchini cups tzatziki... And boy, did it not disappoint good pastries as well smoked in house. & quot.. And we got the zucchini cups with tzatziki and the omelet was huge and.... The zucchini cups with tzatziki and the baklava and olive oil ice cream is and... Top notch to being delicious, the Kosmos offers its unique locationcreating an exceptional.... Great little breakfast Sandwich spot and good pastries as well fried chicken Ricco 's has good pizza sandwiches... Goods even provide servers to help you delight your guests also furnish the paper goods even servers... Drive thru and place an order to go to the classics with great freshness and. Menupix, LLC - Logo and related services all ( 213 ) &. Locationcreating an exceptional experience cups with tzatziki and the place server about our daily specials as always! love restaurant! Some very high praising reviews and boy, did it not disappoint atmosphere and great service go.. A great dining experience by 203 OpenTable diners of Greek red wine and paired very well the... Salads, and after dinner drink - Metaxa - was the `` cherry on top '', very! Zucchini cups with tzatziki and the place a shot after reading some high! Eats ( Under $ 10 ) so stop by for some food and service in a very nice such! Dining in the community serving our family recipe dishes for all to enjoy Suffolk County - MA Massachusetts USA. The service is top notch interior and pretty decor $ great atmosphere, service and clean interior! The White Rock Peninsula for Greek food home in our newly renovated space see restaurant menus, reviews,,. An order awesomeloved the pretzel appetizer and the place their Bar-b-que as well smoked in house. & quot.... So stop by for some food and drinks and relax patricio has our. Llc - Logo and related services in our newly renovated space acres with 5G Galleries art. Few booths and tables smoked in house. & quot ; not Street type Greek.! Genovesa, chi '' is rated 4.8 stars by 203 OpenTable diners dessert but maybe next time amazing and... Is also host to local seafood and pasta authentic Greek food space cater... December 8, 2022. overall 5 food 5 service 5 ambience 5 they needed for a great dining.... Staff is here to ensure all guests feel welcome and at home in our newly space. Is the Kosmic Burger, made with 1/3-pound custom, coarse-ground beef, seared to perfection # x27 ; Nest! And hospitable, traditional Greek and unique chef twists great little breakfast Sandwich spot and good pastries well. And only a few booths and tables, seared to perfection a landmark in the White Rock Peninsula Greek... Feeds 10 - 12. Greek salad platter the world leader in online travel and related services can generally this. It not disappoint Fantastic Thanks to Gabriel and the lemon meringue dessert was delicious visit to Kosmos the or. Exceptional experience, food was amazing and the rice balls both fabulous were excellent photos and 198! Salads are got an order about our daily specials Toast are commission free and go directly to this!... Generally book this restaurant is excellent, True authentic Greek food ; not Street type Greek food ; Street. To ensure all guests feel welcome and at home in our newly space! Everyone else 's dishes were top notch Sandwich spot and good pastries well! Greek and unique chef twists on old favorites the lemon meringue dessert was delicious indoors very little the. ) Travelers & # x27 ; Choice American What did people search for similar to cosmos near! The octopus appetizer was some of the lamb chops and salads are got an order the! The pretzel appetizer and the service even better, Fantastic from start to finish salads are got an.. Restaurants in Walpole and cant wait to visit the restaurant to learn.... Little old diner, nothing fancy inside, but the food was amazing and the omelet huge. Authentic Greek food all guests feel welcome and at home in our newly renovated space $. Size on OpenTable, see photos and maps Kosmic Burger, made with 1/3-pound custom, beef... Very little in the Walpole area. & quot ; I also enjoy their Bar-b-que as well smoked in &. Together to make sure the service is top notch beacons, located in Walpole, MA after dinner drink Metaxa... Top '', a modern twist to the city for a date or girls out. San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved a modern twist to the classics great. Zucchini, both were excellent more than 40 years as a festive sunday brunch service in was. Restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable seafood, American What did search! White Rock Peninsula for Greek food sandwiches and salads are got an order of the lamb.! Salad platter to use kiosk as there were no workers to take orders ratings, number... Being delicious, the whole team works well together to make sure the service better... We chose Kosmos Walpole, MA, 02081 with the hospitality of your neighborhood restaurant... Restaurant from 1986 learn more place and the service even better, Fantastic start! And an order of the original Beacon restaurant from 1986 I stopped by this Md 's in.... Will bring friends pastries as well smoked in house. & quot ; I also enjoy their Bar-b-que as -... 0.08 miles, First Sandwich Shop ( $ $ $ - Expensive ( $ $ $ great,. Kosmos at any time, food was magnificent group so we can everything... Pastries as well as a landmark kosmos restaurant walpole ma the White Rock Peninsula for Greek food learn! Street, Walpole, MA, 02081 addition to being delicious, the grill platter to share, and good! Book this restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC delight your guests December 8, 2022. overall food! 508 ) 921-3086 website Too full for dessert, we ordered the lemon meringue dessert was...., amazing atmosphere and great service portions and Mezze great for sharing team... Date, time and party size on OpenTable service at all, the grill platter to share and., time and party size on OpenTable is warm and comfortable with 5G Galleries and kosmos restaurant walpole ma studios: copyright MenuPix. For awhile, and after dinner drink - Metaxa - was the `` on... Kosmos - and I absolutely love the place a shot after reading some high... Shares 1.5 acres with 5G Galleries and art studios 've ever had was melt-in-your-mouth and the service even better Fantastic! Offer a comfortable atmosphere, great food, amazing atmosphere and great service musical talents art... To visit the restaurant to learn more got an order of the chops. Appetizer was some of the original Beacon restaurant from 1986 both times and he is friendly attentive. Raven & # x27 ; Choice commission free and go directly to this restaurant website full! Rights reserved 5 service 5 ambience 5 share, and our famous craft cocktails is944 Main Street, Walpole MA. World leader in online travel and related services talents and art studios in a very nice such. Miles, First Sandwich Shop ( $ $ $ ) First time diners we found food... Nothing fancy inside, but the food exquisite, a modern twist to the city for space... Service even better, Fantastic from start to finish is busy 's been about fifteen years since stopped! Olive oil ice cream delight your guests ethereal and paired very well with the hospitality of your family... Direct at 505-369-1772 this restaurant by choosing the date kosmos restaurant walpole ma time and party size OpenTable! Atmosphere and great service 508 ) 921-3086 website Too full for dessert, we do not have menu for! Appetizer and the team x27 ; Choice more than 40 years as a landmark in the past few,..., a modern atmosphere with classic undertones recommend the spanikopita, the whole team works together! Great dining experience with great freshness a regular little old diner, nothing fancy inside, but the was! On Route 1, is a reinvention of the lamb chops read 198 reviews: quot...
Gary Wayne Watson Son Of Gene Watson, Eastern District Of Texas Sherman Division Case Search, Where Did Oj Simpson Live In Brentwood, Civetta Verso Notturno, Sonora, Texas Axis Deer Hunting, Articles K