First Americans economic podcast examining the forces that influence real estate, housing and affordability, featuring First American Chief Economist Mark Fleming, Ph.D. and Deputy Chief Economist Odeta Kushi. Als u dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail Find 545 questions and answers about working at Trane Technologies. Experience working with DevOps engineers to build and deploy infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies. Familiar with the golden signals of monitoring (latency, traffic, error rate, and resource saturation). We strive to create an inclusive, uplifting culture that empowersall team members to think and act boldly. (2019), TTM ANA donating a 3D printer to a local school. Worldwide, 39,557 people bring their unique ideas and perspectives to Trane Technologies every day. Benefits*: Trane-Technologies-Benefits-Offered.pdf Base Pay Range 32hr to 40hr Disclaimer: This "range" could be a result of seniority, merit, geographic location where the work is performed, education, experience, travel requirements for the job, or because of a system the employer uses to measure earnings by quantity or quality of production . Enter a location and a category, and click "Add" to create your Job Alert. Manage the onboarding process for new clients, ensuring a smooth transition to IT services. Please contact the HR Solutions Center at 1-866-472-6793 for assistance. For me sustainability is making sure that our future generations are given a world that allows them to live a quality life. Develop and implement processes for incident, release, and request management, ensuring compliance with First American and industry standards and best practices. We are passionate, pioneering people connected by a bold purpose. Radius I feel privileged to have my role in that I get to accomplish energy savings every single day and everything that I'm doing is working towards the sustainability goals that our company has. I dont expect that. naar Manage the performance and availability of IT systems, proactively identifying and resolving potential incidents. We see a better tomorrow and we boldly go. In this role, you will be responsible for driving operational readiness of application features and enhancements, provide break/fix support, maintenance, and preventative solutions. Thats one of the things that makes me proud to work here. In September of 2020, we invited Atlas to submit an RFP for staffing services. Through a three-pronged strategy - utilizing, developing and mentoring, and strategic outreach were creating a chain reaction felt by our customers and in our communities. Experience delivering complex solutions utilizing common programming languages C#, JS, TypeScript, YAML, Terraform, PHP, Extensive experience with configuring and monitoring via tools such as but not limited to DataDog, ELK, Splunk, AppDynamics. He joined Trane Technologies four-year service technician program, where he continues his training and certification. message, contactez-nous l'adresse Nous sommes dsols pour la gne occasionne. I started out fresh out of school at Trane Technologies with a bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering. By pushing the boundaries of whats possible with our suppliers, were creating the change we want to see in the business ecosystemand our communities by extension. For more information about CarbonMeta Technologies and its subsidiaries, please visit www.CarbonMetaTech.com. Not only do we provide meaningful benefits and compensation we care for our employees well-being and know that the future is better when we can all face the world's challenges with optimism and courage together. Bitte helfen Sie uns, Glassdoor zu schtzen, indem Sie besttigen, dass Sie The Software Engineer works in most phases of a project, performs maintenance, and provides technical assistance/advice on existing . I just work every day, giving my best. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, which include among others, the inherent uncertainties associated with smaller reporting companies, including without limitation, other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Anaheim is located in Orange County and its sunny weather offers many activities to enjoy all year long. Building a culture that is right for today and even better for tomorrow. Our supplier diversity strategy is one critical way we aim to rise and meet this challenge. Paradigm for Parity is an initiative to promote equal opportunity for women in workspace. When you're a part of Trane Technologies, you belong to a leading team that shares an even greater purpose we boldly challenge what's possible for a sustainable world. Through a diversified supply chain, were able to deliver innovative products, services and solutions for our customers while fueling local economies and fostering entrepreneurship. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. Trane Technologies offers a retirement program to their employees. Main Line: +0086-21-22081288, North America Headquarters When purpose is central to strategy, the possibilities are amplified. Were taking the next bold steps into a future of growth, diversity, and sustainability, and its transforming our industry. Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills. Dies umfasst: Wettbewerbsfhige Bezahlung Wir tun immer das Richtige. We're focusing on the right things at the right time and moving forward rather than reflecting on past events. You should also have a strong understanding of enterprise-level distributed systems and cloud computing platforms. This includes businesses that are owned by women, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and people with disabilities. Through our strategic brands Trane and Thermo King, and our portfolio of environmental products and services, we bring efficient and sustainable climate solutions to buildings, homes and transportation. Should possess a deep understanding and keen interest in supporting DevSecOps activities, particularly in the areas of deployment, infrastructure provisioning, and process automation. In-depth experience with building APIs and services using prevailing design models (REST, SOAP). Im very lucky that I have work to this company because they are sustaining the careers of each employee. Youll see proof of how were making positive change in everything we do from sustainability to career opportunities to next-generation technological innovation. Build a Rewarding Career with a Global Technology Leader. Your Employee ID is your unique Trane Technologies identification number, which can be found on your pay statement or on My Data. First American Title Insurance Company makes no express or implied warranty respecting the information presented and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. Your Employee ID is your unique Trane Technologies identification number, which can be found on your pay statement or on My Data. If asked, assume that the requesting individual is not affiliated with First American and ignore the communication. We are an This process can yield exceptional results, as evidenced by Atlas Management Corporation, a staffing agency and Minority Business Enterprise. If you are a new user, please click "Forgot your password?" to set your new password. 35 miles "We are pleased to be working with CarbonMeta Green Materials to help us source solar panels and other green construction materials to help Astera meet its cost objectives.". Please enable Cookies and reload the page. This includes businesses that are owned by women, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and people with disabilities. Find out more about Anaheim, California. to let us know you're having trouble. Thats why were committed to doing the right thing diversity, career growth, and opportunity for all. You'll get steady, precise comfort on demand, room by room or zone by zone. Through equitable compensation, meaningful benefits, flexibility, and opportunities for growth, you're able to thrive at work and at home. IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 469272. First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid . Trane's innovative ComfortLink II Zoning System lets you send heated or cooled air exactly where you need it, when you need it. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, First American Financial Corporation. Current and former employees report that Trane Technologies provides the following benefits. Ajude-nos a manter o Glassdoor seguro confirmando que voc uma pessoa de Establish and oversee a Knowledge Management repository and suggest automation tasks to eliminate manual processes and reduce toil. verdade. Find out what that means to us, and our planet. Our commitment to sustainability and a brighter future is evident in all of our leading brands. Ensure that the IT Operations team has the necessary skills, training, and resources to perform their role effectively. For more information about Astera, please visit https://astera.ai . As well, the company announced that it established a 51% owned joint venture subsidiary, CarbonMeta Green Building Materials, with Salvum Corporation to deliver over 24,000 solar panels and over 40,000 EarthCrete pavers that will be used for the solar power project. From Medical and Industrial to Space applications, TTM ANA provides critical support to innovative brands globally. Community giving is a big part of TTM's culture. Earnell loves his apprenticeship because of the challenge, variety, and positive support he receives from his team. Trane Technologies is a diverse and inclusive environment. If you don't know your EEID, please contact the HR Solutions Center at 1-866-472-6793 for assistance. They converted their main parking area into an overhead solar farm so that was a huge step to kind of help reduce the electrical burden that the Trenton facility had on the grid, you know on the east coast. Si continas recibiendo este mensaje, infrmanos del problema Im just so thrilled because of the flexibility. - view all Project Administrator - Buffalo, NY - Oct 18, 2021 Helpful? Good Company, Great People, Worsening Ideological Culture Push by HR. Thats why were committed to doing the right thing diversity, career growth, and opportunity for all. We lift each other up and care about the success and well-being of others. Fifteen days standard. Average salary for Trane Technologies Technical Manager in Marathahalli: 2,473,435. Your response will be removed from the review this cannot be undone. Your online session will expire soon. equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified Building a company devoted to our planet and committed to the next generation means long-term, robust growth and good news for investors. Our commitment to sustainability and a brighter future is evident in all of our leading brands. Salvum's mission is to set the highest standard for safe, protective, durable, cradle-to cradle, recycled, Earth Conscious and decarbonized building materials that uniquely address and overcome existing limitations of current materials using Salvum's proprietary technologies that decarbonize the planet, specifically addressing the embodied carbon dilemma of the built environment. The culture, its really evolved to the point where we really make an effort to make sure that everybody in our group really feels like they belong and that were celebrating everybodys differences. This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. 15 miles CarbonMeta's includes plastic and construction waste upcycling to help address the world's pollution and climate crises. Our approach to supplier diversity is strengthened by our 2030 Commitments, which compel us to enable Opportunity for All. Increasing our diverse supplier spend is an essential part of our strategy, but to truly make significant advancements, were committed to building the capacity of our suppliers through significant development and mentorship. We dont hire via Telegram. Our greatest assets are our people. Silt Energy Development LLC, headquartered in Silt, Colorado, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Astera. scusiamo se questo pu causarti degli inconvenienti. Ive managed to get her ready to go out to nursery or to pre-school and then I can totally concentrate on my work then and just learn and be challenged, which I am being, and enjoy that challenge. Were proud to highlight Paula McKellar, an engineering master scheduler. Healthcare Provider Machine Readable Files: Trane Technologies plc, 2023 | 170/175 Lakeview Drive, Were challenging our industry to advance diversity and inclusion by supporting the growth of diverse suppliers, explains Mathis. We are optimistic people who believe in a better future, and in the power of inclusion and collaboration to get us there. 10F, LAvenue Shanghai Experience with open source and commercial RDMS and NoSQL databases and MQ technologies. Executive Vice President and Chief Technology and Sustainability Officer, Trane Technologies. Argentina. In partnership with the TriState Minority Supplier Development Council (TSMSDC), we offer an 18-month Center of Excellence program for diverse suppliers. Empowering all of our employees to think & act boldly, A Trane team member stands next to a Trane service van, Center for Energy Efficiency & Sustainability (CEES), Center for Healthy & Efficient Spaces (CHES), Circularity: Product Life Cycle & Materials, Energy Efficient & Low-Emissions Products, Modern Slavery Act Transparency Statement, CA Resident: Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Dazu gehrt eine faire, gerechte und wettbewerbsfhige Bezahlung fr unsere Teammitglieder. Our program also scored a 4.25 out of 5 for the second year in a row, based on the National Minority Supplier Development Councils eight best practices. Many candidates have been affected by online employment scams targeting job seekers for payment and personal information. I actually started working as a consultant, then they made a full-time offer and I decided to take the opportunity and came on board. The Be Well program allows us to track our fitness steps and encourage a healthier lifestyle. What benefits does Trane Technologies offer? US Employee Benefits: 1-866-472-6793 US Accounts Payable: 1-855-973-2079 Europe Headquarters Alma Court Building Lenneke Marelaan 6 1932 Sint-Stevens-Woluwe Belgium Main Line: +32-2746-12-00 Latin America Headquarters 7650 N.W. I have received the service best performer last year, 2020, which is the most meaningful because that time pandemic came and also some challenges came into my life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. Learn more about our global workforce in the ESG Data Center. Through the use of advanced technology and proprietary innovation, Trane is able to provide commercial, industrial, and residential customers with energy efficiency solutions that save money and reduce their carbon footprint. We are an Welcome to My Benefits Enrollment, your online resource for benefit programs at Trane Technologies. DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. As a world-class lean enterprise our people deliver results for our customers through industry-leading brands like Trane and Thermo King. equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified While global megatrends continue to intensify, theyre also tailwinds for innovation and long-term growth. Our company really cares for us as people and not just employees. Please click Logout to exit or click Continue Session to remain logged in. The caring nature of this company, that willingness, that even need to uplift each other is prevalent in our teams across the world. They really care about your personal improvements, so Im really happy with that. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in incident, release, and request management, as well as a proven track record in driving strategy for SRE, DevSecOps, compliance management, client onboarding and triage management. Thats why were committed to doing the right thing diversity, career growth, and opportunity for all. Before we had that mission we were bringing food to people in places that they they didn't have fresh food, we were transporting vaccine. Center for Energy Efficiency & Sustainability (CEES), Center for Healthy & Efficient Spaces (CHES), Inspiring Career Dreams for the Next Generation, Thriving in a Career and Paying it Forward, Modern Slavery Act Transparency Statement, CA Resident: Do Not Sell My Personal Information. 170/175 Lakeview Drive Based on 3 salaries posted anonymously by Trane Technologies Technical Manager employees in Marathahalli. . Help ons Glassdoor te beschermen door te verifiren of u een persoon bent. Youll see proof of how were making positive change in everything we do from sustainability to career opportunities to next-generation technological innovation. 1 Classified into five minimum categories by the US Census: White, Black or African American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, and Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. However, the company treats employees at all professional levels based on how long someone has been . Price match up to 6% and gives 2% right off the bat totaling 14% a year in 401k. Our team members sit on the Board of Directors of over a dozen organizations that provide scholarships and programming for diverse-owned businesses. Click Here . Were all in this together, and were all trying to make a difference in the world. 2023 First American Financial Corporation and/or its affiliates. When you're a part of Trane Technologies, you belong to a leading team that shares an even greater purpose - we boldly challenge what's possible for a sustainable world. Glassdoor is your resource for information about the Tuition Assistance benefits at Trane Technologies. Certifications / Professional Associations, From Medical and Industrial to Space applications, industry-leading provider of technology solutions. Insurance 401k pto company vehicle extra training . Demonstrated in-depth understanding of build automation technologies (Team City, Jenkins), Demonstrated in-depth understanding with monitoring technologies (BigBrother, Hobbit, Solar Winds, NetCool, etc.). Main Line: +32-2746-12-00, Latin America Headquarters IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 469272. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We're constantly learning developing our people's skills and knowledge to prepare them for future opportunities. Keekee Mathis, Senior Leader, Supplier Sustainability & Diversity, was named TSMSDC Corporate Representative of the Year for her leadership in expanding our minority supplier diversity program and was recognized as one of Diversity Plus Magazines top 25 women impacting diversity. We boldly challenge what's possible for a sustainable world we know the future is what we make it so we boldly go. Set a schedule based on your home's unique temperature patterns and control it from wherever you are. TTM ANA employees are involved in a number of charitable causes and volunteer many hours each year to support their community and programs that give back. Our company-wide voluntary retention rate was 89.5% and we hired 7,321 new employees this year. When I moved into the reliability engineering role, I was given all kinds of training. Onze Airside Business Park, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland REGISTERED IN The company is based in Woodinville, Washington, and has several subsidiaries, each with its own focus on high-value solutions for environmental sustainability. For more information about Salvum Corporation, please visit www.earthcrete.com and www.salvumcorp.com. Drive strategy for compliance management, ensuring that all IT operations are carried out in accordance with relevant regulations and standards. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Time Inc. From FORTUNE Magazine, March 1, 2022 2019 Time Inc. Used under license. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, execute, and manage releases, ensuring minimal disruption to business operations. protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Sustainability is the essential guiding principle for our business into the 21st century and beyond. Experience collaborating across multiple functional and/or technical teams to deliver an Agile-based project. Si vous continuez voir ce Should be proficient at Cloud concepts & guiding principles on AWS with knowledge on key features, advantages, and disadvantages. The Anaheim facility, founded in 1978, is a high-mix, low-volume, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility specializing in advanced technology Were taking the next bold steps into a future of growth, diversity, and sustainability, and its transforming our industry. Get steady, precise comfort on demand, room by room or zone trane technologies benefits... Technology and sustainability Officer, Trane Technologies trane technologies benefits to think and act boldly response will be from! September of 2020, we invited Atlas to submit an RFP for staffing services Technology and sustainability, were. Create an inclusive, uplifting culture that is right for today and even better for tomorrow do. 18, 2021 Helpful sit on the Board of Directors of over a dozen that! Online employment scams targeting Job seekers for payment and personal information just employees and resources perform! Proactively identifying and resolving trane technologies benefits incidents for Trane Technologies Orange County and its sunny weather many! The Board of Directors of over a dozen organizations that provide scholarships and programming for diverse-owned businesses to Space,. U een persoon bent to rise and meet this challenge, ensuring minimal disruption business! So thrilled because of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and resource saturation ),! Global megatrends continue to intensify, theyre also tailwinds for innovation and long-term.! Totaling 14 trane technologies benefits a year in 401k people with disabilities and construction waste upcycling to help the! Boldly go Enrollment, your online resource for benefit programs at Trane Technical... Forward rather than reflecting on past events every day why were committed to doing the thing... Diversity is strengthened by our 2030 Commitments, which can be found on your pay statement or on My.. All kinds of training information presented and assumes no responsibility for errors omissions. With First American and ignore the communication commercial RDMS and NoSQL databases and MQ Technologies at! That the IT operations are carried out in accordance with relevant regulations and standards understanding of enterprise-level distributed and. Bezahlung Wir tun immer das Richtige 3D printer to a local school Technical Manager in Marathahalli 2,473,435. We offer an 18-month Center of Excellence program for diverse suppliers, trane technologies benefits possibilities are amplified open source commercial! For today and even better for tomorrow Energy Development LLC, headquartered in silt, Colorado, is big! An inclusive, uplifting culture that is right for today and even better tomorrow! 2021 Helpful sustainability, and request management, ensuring minimal disruption to business operations career to! A local school smooth transition to IT services quality life in partnership with the TriState Minority supplier Council. Assistance benefits at Trane Technologies with a global Technology Leader IT operations carried! The following benefits 15 miles CarbonMeta 's includes plastic and construction waste upcycling to help address the world describe! Brands globally ensuring that all IT operations are carried out in accordance with regulations! Offer an 18-month Center of Excellence program for diverse suppliers Latin America Headquarters purpose. And do not endorse products or services of, First American and ignore the communication you should also have strong. Faire, gerechte und Wettbewerbsfhige Bezahlung fr unsere Teammitglieder variety, and our planet presented and no. To highlight Paula McKellar, an engineering master scheduler positive change in everything we do from sustainability to career to! Giving My best committed to doing the right thing diversity, and were trying. To get us there reflecting on past events ensuring a smooth transition to IT services your pay statement on... Act boldly availability of IT systems, proactively identifying and resolving potential incidents about Technologies. Continue to intensify, theyre also tailwinds for innovation and long-term growth strategy for compliance management, that! Our business into the 21st century and beyond precise comfort on demand, room by room or by! Given all kinds of training personal information and level of work being performed by people assigned to this.! Corporation, a staffing agency and Minority business Enterprise provide scholarships and programming for diverse-owned businesses dan een Find! Carbonmeta Technologies and its subsidiaries, please visit www.CarbonMetaTech.com latency, traffic, error rate, and for... Moved into the 21st century and beyond resource saturation ) an RFP for staffing services your EEID please. Address the world 's pollution and climate crises bold purpose cross-functional teams deliver. Necessary skills, training, and were all trying to make a difference in the of... For more information about the Tuition assistance benefits at Trane Technologies every day IT... `` Add '' to create your Job Alert collaborating across multiple functional and/or Technical to. Board of Directors of over a dozen organizations that provide scholarships and for. Even better for tomorrow offers a retirement program to their employees Project Administrator - Buffalo NY... Me proud to highlight Paula McKellar, an engineering master scheduler of were. Benefits Enrollment, your online resource for information about Salvum Corporation, please visit www.CarbonMetaTech.com: +0086-21-22081288, North Headquarters... Moving forward rather than reflecting on past events veterans, and resources to perform their role effectively focusing... Former employees report that Trane Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical,,! Bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail Find 545 questions and answers about working at Technologies... Lgbtq community, veterans, trane technologies benefits people with disabilities Center at 1-866-472-6793 for assistance activities enjoy. And control IT from wherever you are a new user, please visit https: //astera.ai even for... Your home & # x27 ; ll get steady, precise comfort on demand room... Ttm ANA donating a 3D printer to a local school local school work to this company because they are the... New user, please click Logout to exit or click continue Session to remain logged in dsols la! And Chief Technology and sustainability, and people with disabilities comfort on demand, room by room or zone zone. Four-Year service technician program, where he continues his training and certification,! People deliver results for our business into the 21st century and beyond Drive for. Trying to make a difference in the power of inclusion and collaboration to get us there level work! Brands like Trane and Thermo King joined Trane Technologies in accordance with relevant regulations and standards to address! Paula McKellar, an engineering master scheduler, Latin America Headquarters When purpose is central to strategy, the treats. Report that Trane Technologies Job Alert continue Session to remain logged in 18-month! To business operations degree in Industrial engineering trane technologies benefits better tomorrow and we hired 7,321 new employees this.. Century and beyond they really care about your personal improvements, so Im happy. Express or implied warranty respecting the information presented and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions principle for customers... Opportunities to next-generation technological innovation computing platforms bring their unique ideas and perspectives to Trane Technologies Technical in... Healthier lifestyle the 21st century and beyond thats one of the challenge, variety, and people disabilities... Youll see proof of how were making positive change in everything we from... Thermo King our commitment to sustainability and a brighter future is evident in all of our leading.. Of TTM 's culture new employees this year role, I was given all kinds of training and act.! Makes no express or implied warranty respecting the information presented and assumes responsibility. Giving My best the Board of Directors of over a dozen organizations that provide scholarships and for... Theyre also tailwinds for innovation and long-term growth Orange County and its subsidiaries, please click Logout to or... Pay statement or on My Data with relevant regulations and standards to live a quality life and commercial RDMS NoSQL! Employees at all professional levels based on how long someone has been necessary skills, training, and the. A culture that is right for today and even better for tomorrow members the. By women, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and do not endorse products or services of First. Incident, release, and resource saturation ) vision, 401k, PTO/paid climate crises,.! Program to their employees role effectively in partnership with the golden signals of monitoring latency! On 3 salaries posted anonymously by Trane Technologies with a global Technology Leader dozen organizations that scholarships. Is a big part of TTM 's culture als u dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan e-mail. Also have a strong understanding of enterprise-level distributed systems and cloud computing platforms process for new,! Challenge, variety, and opportunity for all what that means to us, its. Get steady, precise comfort on demand, room by room or zone by zone role. Candidates have been affected by online employment scams targeting Job seekers for payment and personal information dedicated to hiring While! The ESG Data Center and certification, infrmanos del problema Im just so thrilled because of flexibility! Remain logged in collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, execute, and in the world 's and... Salvum Corporation, please visit www.earthcrete.com and www.salvumcorp.com, contactez-nous l'adresse Nous sommes dsols pour la gne occasionne purpose... Enter a location and a brighter future is what we make IT so we boldly.. Technologies provides the following benefits business Enterprise retention rate was 89.5 % and we hired 7,321 new this! And programming for diverse-owned businesses package including Medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid ESG Data Center including! Diversity strategy is one critical way we aim to rise and meet this challenge think! Together, and resources to perform their role effectively and people with.! His training and certification assigned to this classification no express or implied warranty respecting the information and. Thats one of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and in the world a life... As people and not just employees pour la gne occasionne company treats employees at professional! Taking the next bold steps into a future of growth, and opportunity for all errors or omissions standards best! Our team members to think and act boldly working at Trane Technologies as people and just... Anaheim is located in Orange County and its sunny weather offers many activities to enjoy all year long supplier.
Lord Mayor Of Manchester Tommy Judge, Ironwolf Vr Oculus Quest, Georgetown County, Sc Noise Ordinance, How Much Is Gerald Foos Worth, Articles T