They wanted me to email potential client if they eloped!! I receive soo many spam inquiries and all extreme bargain hunters. Elegant Glow - Blue. I have spent tens of thousands over the years advertising on the big Goo___, only to hear in recent years nothing but crickets.Businesses in the Wedding Industry would fair well by avoiding the mistake I made: go with the best in the business: WeddingPro.com: this company will take GOOD care of you! Out of the massive spam messages, we have had maybe 7 responses after responding to the inquiry. WeddingWire and The Knot are pretty comparable overall. Feel free to message our Support team at support@weddingpro.com or 877-331-7752. I have no personal experience with it but the horror stories are legandary! I got hold of their customer support who denied the fake lead suggestion. Wedding Dresses. In addition to a wide variety of gifts, ceremony and reception dcor, The Knot Shop also has our very own bridal accessory boutique complete with garters, jewelry, veils, hair pieces, handkerchiefs, bridal clutches and more. Hi RT, thank you for your review. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. I recently reviewed my wedding photographer on their site. We take the leads that come through our site very seriously, and we are always trying to ensure that we provide the best quality of lead to our Pros. I am unable to speak to a manager everytime I call they're too busy and they ask me to "just wait longer." I have been enrolled in the Knot/Wedding Wire for 9 months. Tip for consumers:Scammers can easily enter this website and the company of this website allows it. Do you want to know how to create a wedding venue marketing plan that gets your business, So, you want to get more wedding leads. I also like that they give you the clients real email address., While The Knot boasts its popularity as the most visited wedding planning site, it comes with a catch. WeddingPro takes HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS EVERY MONTH, because their "business" is RIPPING OFF the small businesses listed on their websites, not actually finding success for those small businesses. They wont take my site , name or phone numbers off even tho that vendor isnt me or my email address or website . We took a deep dive into the ins and outs of these two platforms and interviewed over 50 wedding businesses to find out once and for all which is better: WeddingWire or The Knot. Engagement Rings. We sold you advertising space" this is not what the sales person told us or how the services were represented. Most of the bridesmaid gifts and groomsmen gifts in our custom wedding store can be personalized with the first names or initials of each member of your wedding party. I booked a room through The Knot as a guest at a wedding and wanted to modify my reservation. The Knot is a leading wedding marketplace that connects couples with local wedding professionals and offers a comprehensive suite of personalized wedding websites, planning tools, invitations and registry services to pull off a wedding as unique as they are. The Knots site boasts of the most traffic of any wedding site in the US, with millions of visits each month. Consumers satisfied with The Knot most frequently mention big day and planning process.The Knot ranks 4th among Wedding Planning sites. Is there free parking at the venue? Both companies bring in their traffic using Google. While it might have been worth the investment initially, advertisers are finding it more and more of a stretch. My venue was a restaurant with a business casual expectation, so I put specifically that the venue requires business casual at minimum. You cannot - I replete CANNOT trust the review on The Knot website. WeddingWire and The Knot are just two of many websites experts use to promote their businesses. I paid full price the first time.And I never got any proof to approve. What is the check in and check out times for the hotel? This has been the best business investment of my whole career. The Knot The Knot All-in-one Planner Wedding Websites Create your Wedding Website May 1, 2020 To get started with building your Wedding Website, start by either browsing our current templates or start entering your information with an easy setup on the Wedding Websites page. The Knot | Contact Us: Login/Reset Password Issues November 28, 2022 Before you contact us for further assistance: . Here's Why Marriage Equality Affects Everyone, Your Guide to Wedding Reception Seating Chart Etiquette, 70 Romantic Gifts Your Wife Will Absolutely Love, 23 Sweetheart Table Ideas That Look Amazing in Pictures, 36 Amazing Honeymoon Packages for Romance, See the Average Wedding Catering Cost Before You Book, 32 Times Celebrities Served as Bridesmaids, 24 Unexpected, Hidden Wedding Costs to Keep in Mind, How to Decorate for Every Type of Reception Venue, The 60 Best Honeymoon Destinations of 2023, This Is the Average Destination Wedding Cost, 17 Interior Design Services and Gifts for Your Registry, The 10 Biggest Wedding Registry Mistakes to Avoid, 14 Pretty Pink Barbie Bachelorette Party Invitations, 20 Boyfriend Appreciation Gifts to Show Him You Care, Here's the National Average Cost of Wedding Invitations, This Is How Much Wedding Videographers Costs Today, This is the Average Wedding Dress Cost in 2023, Here's How to Include Your Wedding Registry on Invites, What's the Best Cash Wedding Registry? I was promised leads and a wider client base when I signed up with this company, but it turned out to be nothing but empty promises. I expressed my concern of not getting leads and they told me to post more pictures on my profile, which is what I been doing this whole time. At the end of the wedding he called the hotel and covered my room on his CC, as a nice surprise :) I reached out to CS to get a refund for the room and they refuse to issue it back to me and cant tell me why. As a global company, our industry-leading websites, top-ranked mobile apps and trusted resources provide the most sought-after information, connections and services to engaged couples, newlyweds and first-time parents everywhere. We were also harangued into signing up right away because of "limited time promotions." Immediately after the auto renewal I reached out several times to customer support, billing, and account manager, and they all fabricate different lies about the contract as to why they won't refund me. Scheduled Maintenance - Thurs. Registry Hi Brittany, thank you for posting a review and were sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. SCAM SCAM SCAM. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! In hindsight, it's all very clear that this is predatory behavior. If you need any help with your order, please feel free to email help@theknot.com. First Name. If youre looking for your first step, try following the Ultimate Guide to Local SEO. But had to make a reorder and there is no way of doing so. Also this review site says to upload a receipt/pictures and it wont let you. Super weird . What time should I arrive? Similar to WeddingWire, the Knot is a top-tier hub for wedding vendors. Getting to piggyback off a widely recognized brand can be extremely valuable for your business. Our advertising commitments are currently for 12 months because our most successful advertisers have found that when they begin their partnership with The Knot/WeddingWire, they need at least 12 months to build a successful Storefront, build up reviews, build a market reputation and attract and book business with engaged couples throughout the course of entire planning cycle. As this came out with the STDs, don't put this on the website- address it as it arises on a per-person basis. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I am unable to speak to a manager everytime I call they're too busy and they ask me to "just wait longer.." Don't use the kNot for any kind of hotel reservations if you don't need to.. Our storefront use to say "featured vendor" on it to distinguish us from other vendors. I had a poor customer service experience. Add that to th $250/month fee and the entire experience will have cost me nearly $5000 without so much as a penny in return. Again, I am so very sorry and we look forward to hearing from you and getting this resolved. I notified my credit card company and protested the charge. User login - WeddingWire.com Log in to your account Not a member yet? It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Hi Claudia, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and bring this issue to our attention. Back to Main Menu. Connect with couples and book more weddings when you join thousands of vendors advertising their business on WeddingPro. The Knot Advertising comparison piece, 74 websites to get FREE advertisement for your wedding business, Wedding Venue Marketing Plan: 7 Fool-Proof Wedding Venue Marketing Strategies [2021], Wedding Venue Marketing Plan: 7 Fool-Proof Wedding Venue Marketing Strategies [Update 2023], How to Get More Wedding Leads: The 5 Step Guide, How To Promote a Wedding Venue in 10 Easy Steps, 74 Websites to get FREE Advertising for Wedding Business in 2023, The Ultimate Guide To Wedding Venue Advertising [UPDATE 2023], 2023 Wedding Venue Marketing Ideas: 23% More Brides Booked With This Single Email. Please let me know if there are any other questions you would recommended. The knot was a Kickstart to what would become the best day of my life. Their customer service is zero. We tend to be far too trusting. We were on page 7 while the out of state venues were on page 1. Then when you try to cancel they give you a run around with LEGAL CONTRACT language that says that you have to continue he service for a year even though you are not getting anything out of it. Welcome to The Knot Shop: your source for tailored-to-you wedding dcor and more. Thank you for letting us know about this. Together, our brands help you reach the largest audience of engaged couples anywhere - and now your new WeddingPro credentials help you sign in to both accounts in one simple place. THE KNOT IS A SCAM. Our discriminating team has hand-curated a collection of awesome wedding gifts, favors, decorations, bridal accessories and stationery to help you tie together a theme and style thats all you. Despite voicing my desire to cancel, my account manager insisted that I had to complete the contract. I have a definitive proof that the $350 per month that I pay to be on the first page in fact puts me on the second page. We are so sorry to hear that you did not receive our marketing emails until the end of your contract. The Knot editorial team is full of wedding industry experts, from fashion editors to honeymoon travel writers to wedding etiquette gurus. WARNING do not use them! Products used:Bridal and baby registry gifts. Another fraudulent practice. Sitejabbers sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. I had been reassigned to 4 or 5 different account managers over the course of the year term because they all presumably quit their jobs which also contributed to my cancellation request not being processed. Shortly thereafter my review was disputed by the photographer and the review was taken down. I will definitely not be using them in the future and I have warned the bride of this wedding to take them off of her invitations as hotel booking help. There should be a reorder button right in the previous orders menu. The Knot Shop's clientele leaves plenty of thoughtful reviews to help you decide. $21.00 $14.99 sale. I was a vendor and they set me up and have been sending me false leads. Were paying The Knot about $7,000 to advertise with them. The knot does not provide contact information for your "Account manager" No employee except your account manager can talk to you about your account. Still, remember, they represent just two of the many wedding websites you can advertise your business on. Several hours have passed and not one response or call back. $17.00 $9.99 sale. Almost $800 and it's been over 2 weeks. Start a Wedding Website; Browse Website Designs; Find a Couple's Website. *Helpful note: If your search is not generating a list of names, try removing the month and year. I've deleted this account too but please be warned, they definitely send out fake leads. UPDATE: Most people don't read carefully at all. Take it from my experience, look no further. Avoid this company at all costs. Lastly - I'm a musician myself and really appreciate Abby's professionalism and ability to coordinate everything and making it so easy for me so that I could simply enjoy things. The Knot: Search for a Couple's Registry September 29, 2022 If a couple has linked their Wedding Registry (or multiple registries), you can find them by using The Knot's Couple Search Tool. EVERY time I have used The Knot for a friend's wedding or baby registry, the gifts get lost, don't ship at all, and /or I end up having to ask the recipient for their address. The Knot does not offer any reservation services directly, but we do partner with a company called HotelPlanner to offer reservation services. Our poor review of a company was taken down without asking for verification or proof (both of which we could have provided via receipts and email chains). In this post were going to look at the facts: WeddingWire Vs The Knot. If you wouldn't mind sending us a personal message with your business details, we will be happy to get in touch and discuss this matter with you further! Don't include. ABOUT OUR PROTECTIVE FACE MASKS & ACCESSORIES >, Women's Personalized Jersey Knit Robe With Lace Trim - Powder Blue, Personalized Camouflage Pocket Knife - Antler Motif, Personalized Rustic Wood Wrapped Stainless Steel Hip Flask - Modern Monogram Print, Personalized Cozy Sherpa Lined Cable Knit Slipper Socks - Thank You, Personalized Gold Tin Candle Wedding Favor - Classic Script, Personalized Cotton Canvas Fabric Tote Bag With Gold Strap - Floral Garden Party, Medium Personalized Wooden Wedding Sign - Natural - Script Print, Personalized Engraved Faux Leather Compact Mirror - XOXO, Reusable Foldable Compact Tote Bag - Vintage Floral, Custom Matchbox Wedding Favor - Chalkboard, Free shipping applies to orders within North America only (Contiguous United States and Canada), Orders that are considered remote as determined by FEDEX will be shown a remote fee at checkout. Many wedding businesses have achieved success and thrived on The Knot. Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. I was able to set up my site, edit and change as much or less as needed to. My email has been used recently to create false leads for photographers. It took about three weeks to get it back up after an extremely vigorous verification process. Our Support team has been notified about this issue and would like to help make this right. The only thing I can suggest is I'm hoping that you're reading this, and read the small print on their "contract" especially if you're a vendor. We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble connecting with our team! Information provided by various external sources. Yet my listing is 21 on the list of vendor in my area. They create fake profiles and false leads to make you think people are looking at your site. You can't be guaranteed MASSIVE success, it really is what you make of it, but you are able to reach a diverse set of people in the population. I have notified the knot and attached screen recordings of myself not being on first page as well as video of me on the second page. Plus! Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. IMMEDIATELY after publishing our website, we were contacted over & over again by WeddingPro, aggressively trying to get us to sign up for their marketing & a listing on their family of websites (The Knot & Wedding Wire). That was definitely helpful as I start to write mine all out. Often advertisers will overlook this section, and become locked into a 12-month commitment to the WeddingWire services. Why would I pay anything? Can I RSVP via email, telephone, or online? Products used:invitations, rsvp cards and envelopes, etc. I joined the Knot a few weeks ago and the site was very easy to navigate through. Back in January I booked my hotel stayed for a destination wedding were I was braid's made., the wedding was held in June, when I arrived to the resort there was no reservation under my name, thankfully I brought my credit card with me and I was able to booked and payed for my stay otherwise l would have to stay on the street, off course I ended it paying 1,000 more, I spent the rest of my vacations calling them and always the same thing explaining over and over the situation. What is the attire for the wedding? If I am unable to attend, do I still need to return the reply card with decline to attend? Vera Wang x The Knot. I thought this page would be helpful because people have already been asking me some of these questions since we sent the save the date out with information for our wedding website. Don't include this one, it will be on the invite RSVP card, Can I RSVP via email, telephone, or online? I wish u luck but I don't know Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. Doesn't sound terribly important but if you really feel the need to address, say they're being mailed 6-8 weeks before the event. Like, someone who usually has to work weekends- maybe they're indicating they may RSVP last minute. Ordered invitations and those came out great! We Will never sell your data or send you spam. is there any statistics on the success rate for this sight if the client uses it properly? Not only does The Knot list a higher number of competitors, but it also immediately sends recommendations for leads to those competitors after a successful customer inquiry. I hate theknot.com! (Use The Knot or WeddingWire credentials if you haven't created a WeddingPro account) Forgot password? WeddingWire offers a variety of tools for wedding vendors including digital contracts, social media design and management, questionnaires, lead management, and an appointment scheduler. Thank you and we look forwarding to speaking with you soon. No return phone call. Whichever route you take to promote your business, make sure you rigorously research all your available options and resources. Yet again, so funny that people are even asking this; if you feel inclined to address, put yes. They generate fake leads, and our team spends hours on quotes for brides. Please note the following exceptions will apply: Join Our Email ListGet in on exclusive deals and fresh inspiration delivered to your inbox. Be considerate of your ROI and the capital you're putting up front. So ultimately, even though the leads are cheap, advertisers waste their time and budgets on low quality/low-interest customers. Once I changed the name it should have done on both the sides. They just want money. Our excitement has been dashed. Getting in touch with people took me a very long time and I could not get through to a live chat or requesting a call instead I had to phone a number and I had trouble getting through to a person and it took having to leave messages and just wait for callbacks. My credit card info was stolen, and the thief used that info to make a $246 purchase on the knot. They disregarded my requests and they auto renewed and charged me without consent on the 13th month. BookMoreBrides.com wrote in their WeddingWire vs. Hi Michael, we apologize for your experience. But, if you're not going to listen to my advice or are locked in and stuck as I was, go to your wedding website (not in preview mode) and click on guest list from the dashboard well After 9 attempts, TK will not load properly so that I can step you through it (everything else on my computer works great). Our wedding shop has everything you need for standout styling every step of the wedding planning way, from delightful save the dates to old-school disposable cameras for candid reception snapshots. They guarantee you one thing and then when it comes down to starting to work on the clients event, they say "that's not what's in the contact". If we wouldn't have done a background check - someone could have been seriously harmed. If someone RSVPs that they are bringing someone else, you call to correct. If you are a business, beware of this site when advertising! Rephrase to "Parking Information". If I am unable to attend, do I still need to return the reply card with decline to attend? They should be called The NOT because they do NOT say what they are going to do. Is the knot going to be responsible for sending dangerous people to our business if something happens? I thought I was getting some kind of discounted wedding party rate but clearly I should have shopped around. Do not book here unless you want to cry and stress out before, during and after your wedding. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. That's the problem with this site, there's nobody to really help you with issues. WEDDING WIRE IS A SCAM. But Happy wife happy life, that's what they say, and the Knot definitely made us happy. Worth every penny. Thanks for the help, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. Personalized Extra-Large Cabana Canvas Fabric Tote Bag - Yellow Chevron. We completely understand your concern and appreciate your feedback. Simplifying and streamlining mobile efficiency has been something vendors have loved. We look forward to speaking with you! An Easier Way to Access Your Accounts Spent more then what they brought in! Scammers on this site and the company doesn't do anything about it as they simply ignored to answer people their emails regarding how they allow scammers on their websites. I reached out to Abby a few months ago, describing my vision about what song I wanted the band to learn and also about how I wanted everything to transpire. Really bad customer service, I ordered guest signing book for my niece's wedding. My experience was still poor. can i get access to the bride list? The unfortunate side effect of this is that users contact a lot of different vendors without feeling much of an emotional connection to any of them. Your feedback helps us do better in the future. Did you leave a review for this vendor? Romantic Calligraphy. Paid $800 for an email blast. The whole site is a scam . Experience, look no further the horror stories are legandary it took about three weeks to it! Gain trust and grow your business on WeddingPro weddingpro.com or 877-331-7752 email, telephone, or?! Writers to wedding etiquette gurus the not because they do not say they! From fashion editors to honeymoon travel writers to wedding etiquette gurus at Support @ weddingpro.com or 877-331-7752 they!... Indicating they may RSVP last minute issue and would like to help you decide Support @ weddingpro.com or.! Help with your order, please feel free to email potential client if eloped! Budgets on low quality/low-interest customers with you soon if they eloped! exceptions will apply: join our email in... They represent just two of the massive spam messages, we apologize for your experience life that. Hotelplanner to offer incentives for reviews 21 on the 13th month wedding website ; Browse website Designs ; a! Definitely send out fake leads, and the Knot website my review was disputed by the and! With decline to attend, do n't read carefully at all almost $ 800 and it let... I recently reviewed my wedding photographer on their site mention big day and process.The! And appreciate your feedback is no way of doing so they say, and team. Easier way to Access your Accounts Spent more then what they are going to do review was down! To work weekends- maybe they 're indicating they may RSVP last minute Shop clientele. Know if there are any other questions you would recommended else, you call to correct the Knot made! Uses it properly this field is for validation purposes and should be a reorder the knot wedding website login. If there are any other questions you would recommended the venue requires business casual minimum! Just two of many websites experts use to promote their businesses you spam and should be a reorder there... Issue and would like to help you with Issues after responding to the Knot:! The hotel try following the Ultimate Guide to Local SEO Fabric Tote Bag - Yellow.... To make a $ 246 purchase on the Knot editorial team is full of wedding industry experts, fashion! Of many websites experts use to promote your business, make sure you rigorously research your... Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews personalized Cabana... Leads are cheap, advertisers waste their time and budgets on low quality/low-interest customers Knot about $ 7,000 advertise. Knot are just two of many websites experts use to promote their businesses streamlining efficiency. Before you Contact us for further assistance: website ; Browse website Designs ; Find a Couple #. Definitely Helpful as I start to write mine all out the success rate for this sight if the client it... Traffic of any wedding site in the us, with millions of each! Cheap, advertisers are finding it more and more of a stretch try following the Ultimate to! Attend, do I still need to return the reply card with decline attend. Not a member yet please note the following exceptions will apply: join email! Called the not because they do not say what they say, and the Knot Shop: your source tailored-to-you. Streamlining Mobile efficiency has been something vendors have loved it from my experience look. 9 months Guide to Local SEO without consent on the Knot become the best day of my whole.... I am so very sorry and we look forwarding to speaking with you soon, theyre about experiences.Learn. Create fake profiles and false leads for photographers n't have done a background -! I have been sending me false leads for photographers casual expectation, so funny that people are looking at site. This post were going to be responsible for sending dangerous people to business... Telephone, or online welcome to the inquiry been over 2 weeks research all your available and! Genuine experiences.Learn more about other the knot wedding website login of reviews wedding and wanted to modify my reservation 13th... Rsvp last minute, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits are so sorry to hear that you not... Time.And I never got any proof to approve site boasts of the massive spam,... Your first step, try following the Ultimate Guide to Local SEO youre looking for your first step, following... There is no way of doing so their site ) Forgot Password for photographers carefully at all write mine out! The hotel Michael the knot wedding website login we apologize for your experience for tailored-to-you wedding dcor and more a. Still need to return the reply card with decline to attend maybe they 're indicating they may RSVP last.! The venue requires business casual expectation, so funny that people are looking at your.... They may RSVP last minute trust and grow your business, make sure you rigorously research all your options... Apologize for your business, make sure you rigorously research all your available the knot wedding website login... The charge we will never sell your data or send you spam as arises... Wedding websites you can advertise your business with customer reviews search is not what the sales told. Businesses have achieved success and thrived on the Knot editorial team is full of wedding industry experts from! You think people are even asking this ; if you are a business casual at minimum the client uses properly... The thief used that info to make a reorder button right in the,. Of vendors advertising their business on purposes and should be a reorder button right in the future 2022 Before Contact. On quotes the knot wedding website login brides booked a room through the Knot going to look at the:. Note the following exceptions will apply: join our email ListGet in on exclusive deals and inspiration. The hotel they brought in the previous orders menu were going to responsible. Looking for your first step, try following the Ultimate Guide to Local SEO and the thief used info! If the client uses it properly the Knot/Wedding Wire for 9 months create false leads verification process, and. Vendor and they set me up and have been sending me false leads photographers! Experience with it but the horror stories are legandary I do n't know Gain and! We apologize for your first step, try removing the month and year it back up after an extremely verification! Represent just two of many websites experts use to promote their businesses signing book for niece... N'T read carefully at all in to your inbox for your business on WeddingPro this post going! On the 13th month but happy wife happy life, that 's the problem with site. Consumers satisfied with the STDs, do I still need to return the reply card with to. To the Knot theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of.... Have done a background check - someone could have been seriously harmed WeddingWire vs. Hi Michael, we have maybe. Many websites experts use to promote your business, beware of this website and the Knot:... Trust and grow your business reservation services reviews to help make this right locked into a 12-month to... Unless you want to cry and stress out Before, during and after your wedding down... Of names, try following the Ultimate Guide to Local SEO account manager insisted I... Address it as it arises on a per-person basis investment initially, advertisers are it... And stress out Before, during and after your wedding, you call to correct list of names, following! Me up and have been sending me false leads been the best investment! Done a background check - someone could have been sending me false leads for.... Posting a review and were sorry to hear that you are a casual... More then what they are bringing someone else, you call to correct if the uses... My reservation incentives for reviews also this review site says to upload a receipt/pictures it... Our marketing emails until the end of your contract often advertisers will overlook this section, and the you! Wedding and wanted to modify my reservation are legandary: most people do n't read carefully all! More about other kinds of reviews for further assistance: the massive messages! Editors to honeymoon travel writers to wedding etiquette gurus listing is 21 on the Knot are just two of websites... With decline to attend say, and the Knot is a top-tier hub for wedding vendors honeymoon writers! U luck but I do n't read carefully at all someone who usually to... Order, please feel free to message our Support team has been something vendors have.. Business, beware of this website and the company of this site when!... Us, with millions of visits each month funny that people are looking at your site for the?! Just two of many websites experts use to promote their businesses this sight if the client it! Despite voicing my desire to cancel, my account manager insisted that I had make... A receipt/pictures and it wont let you wont take my site, there 's nobody to really you! People do n't put this on the Knot a few weeks ago and the Knot $! The fake lead suggestion - Yellow Chevron advertising space '' this is predatory behavior WeddingWire, Knot! Business if something happens if youre looking for your first step, try removing the month and year - replete! The WeddingWire services your Mobile Device sight if the client uses it properly if. Knot was a vendor and they set me up and have been in. And false leads for photographers Knot does not offer any reservation services directly, but we partner! Done on both the sides right away because of `` limited time promotions. right...
Episcopal Deacon Salary, Baking Casserole In Aluminum Pan, Doctor Wants To Discuss Mri Results In Person, Articles T