Remember that for Group 1 verbs, we change the end of the verb stem to the 2nd row of the hiragana chart (the row). Then, learn "The ~te form," which is a very useful form of the Japanese verb. The action of making someone do, letting someone do or preventing someone to do was done to that person. When explaining verbs in past plain form, your example for godan verbs ending in is the only irregular verb on that group, no further examples are provided, and the article says nothing about it. You can try to listen to Japanese songs, they will get stuck in your mind! The construction of the ta form is a little bit tricky when it comes to u-verbs depending on their last hiragana character, but the good news is that these exceptions are limited to a few verbs only! Before we get ahead of ourselves, lets go over some basic information regarding Japanese verb tenses and forms. Despite its name, the irregular verb group is very easy to learn, since only two verbs fall into this category: (to do) and (to come). Also, you might want to know how to negate in Non-past and Past tenses! You use the plain form to make simple declarative statements such as I write (, The nai form is the negative counterpart of the plain form. To get you started, heres some more information regarding the basics of Japanese: To learn more about Japanese verbs and other grammar-related topics, check out Basic Kanji for Verbs and The 50 Most Common Japanese Verbs Youll Find in Textbooks. There isnt a difference in meaning so much as a difference in feeling. I didnt eat a banana. b`@ G6d9TxB)G6{\pYW f6 GHIII5, ;E$2.cIqCC8CWXb&1e2dxZ4U!u3[#~^. Check out these two examples: As you can see, the first sentence is in -form, and it can show the present and future time, while the second sentence is in -form and it emphasizes the present continuous. * Why is the english translation in the active voice if the Japanese verb is passive? As mentioned, the Japanese present tense is also used to talk about actions in the future. I really learned a lot from even just the first half of this, but I cant read all the kanji since Im a beginner. Also, you usually write in plain form unless it is written to a specific reader, like an email. By visiting the site, you agree to our Actually, what you mentioned is called Hepburn romanization, which is a very popular type of romaji, especially among Japanese learners. You will find the best tips on how to study fast and efficiently. Further, I am going to explain how to use -form, -form, and - form depending on the verb group. Learners often apprehend diving into Japanese grammar, anticipating that verbs will be somewhat challenging. Japanese does not have separate present and future tenses. In this article, well explain Japanese tenses and cover the following points: By the end of this article from JapanesePod101.com, youll be able to grasp the whole picture of Japanese verbs and tensesin fact, youll better understand Japanese grammar in general! Expressing natural consequence using Vocabulary. In this tense exist two forms the affirmative and negative past. I became and am, currently, fat. Its okay if some forms give you a harder time than others, learning a language is not a sprint, but a marathon. Unfortunately, you have to memorize how these verbs are conjugating. Yet, when exactly is Ap Japanese Resources, How JapanesePod101 Can Help You Learn More Japanese, How to Say Hello in Japanese: Practical Japanese Greetings, How to Say I Love You in Japanese Romantic Word List, All About the Japanese National Anthem : Kimigayo , 100+ Useful Japanese Classroom Phrases & Vocabulary, 50+ Restaurants Phrases for Eating Out in Japan, How to Celebrate April Fools Day in Japanese, How to express things about the future in Japanese. Most methods of Japanese (including LingoDeer) teach beginners the masu form early on, because of how easy it is to memorize, but also so they can speak politely in their first encounters with Japanese people. Listen in as he shares his tips to becoming successful. Experience the same quality you would have in our lessons in person in the heart of Tokyo but online. Very helpful guide on conjugation, really useful, thanks! Note that the passive form of ru-verbs is identical to their potential form. The act itself helps with memorization and to spot the verbs that have irregular conjugation forms. Auxiliary verbs and post positional particles play important roles in the Japanese language, especially in verb conjugations. For beginner learners, you have to know what is plain form, -form, -form, and past form. "Learn How to Conjugate Japanese Verbs." 0000210652 00000 n Here is some example of the past tense, (tabemashita) can be translated as "ate." Physically different language is typically required to communicate the exact same information to a professor versus a classmate. Japanese Verb Conjugation Forms: For Beginners, Without going too far ahead into advanced explanations, formality greatly influences Japanese language construction. Unfortunately, you have to memorize how these verbs are conjugating. In fact, a sentence requires only a verb to be grammatically correct! BNo, the correct answer is not B. Verbs in Japanese are very flexible. 0000005325 00000 n Continuous tense in English. Very helpful, a few concerns though. Along with the passive form, the causative form can feel challenging to learn. Newspaper articles, academic papers, documents that give information and are not directly addressing the reader, are written in plain Japanese. I speak with the teacher Japanese Verb Tenses. Irregular In Japanese for the affirmative tense you can add the word masen deshita in the final of the verb or not. In Japanese for the affirmative tense you can add the word mashita in the final of the verb or not. My wife died and my heart is broken. 0000185922 00000 n While formal, imperative form still has to be used with care not to offend anyone. Another nuance of the passive voice is that. Check out points below: If you do not have enough vocabulary knowledge, you can try to use Katakana words (words taken from English) and add (suru). The () ichidan and the () godan verbs. We have revised the article. This is your go-to form when you want to make a negative statement such as I dont see (, Ta form The Plain Past Affirmative Form, The ta form, or plain past affirmative, expresses that an action was done in the past, like I did my homework (, Nakatta Form The Plain Past Negative Form, Set a rule for yourself to avoid as much as possible using the imperative form, whether casually or formally. What is important is that the house was built and it is here. If you were made to do something then it means that you didnt want to do it on your own accord. Japanese Verb Conjugation Basics: Mastered! 0000187345 00000 n carries a feeling of looking forward to; youre (eagerly) awaiting the completion of something. 0000021128 00000 n (implied sentence = I didnt write my report). In order to know how to conjugate a verb in Japanese, you first must know which group it belongs to. Its obvious that the cat, upon having its tail stepped on, suffered. The English language has three basic verb tenses, past, present and future. Japanese tenses are much simpler to handle, as there are only two: the present tense and the past tense. The present tense is used for future and habitual action as well. In Japanese, all verbs end in the sound Ru or U. Ru verb examples: Miru, Taberu, or Neru U verb examples: Nomu, Kiku or Hanasu Ru verbs Verbs in this group are ended by - and - . Type 2 verbs: replace ~ with ~. Verb Groupings & Conjugation. Contrary to English and many roman languages, the passive form is commonly used in Japanese and not at all seen as a clumsy way of speaking. The causative voice is used when one thing is made or allowed to do something - to make X to Y. Japanese doesnt distinguish between make/let as English does, but if someone is being allowed to do something, the causative form of a verb does tend to be followed by or, a pair of verbs meaning to give. Boom, done. It covers everything on the cheat sheet, plus a whole lot more. V1Change the u-kana to the corresponding i-kana and attach to the verb stem to check that you got the forms correctly. 0000000016 00000 n Take lessons from the same teacher each week. You can start practicing your Japanese language with Japanese friends. To conjugate -verbs into -form, simply drop the at the end of the verb and add : That's not all! I will send you our companys pamphlet. The commander doesnt need to be a person; it can be a situation, too. Just as Japanese verbs change to show tense, they also change depending on the social status of the person youre talking to. Something like this. Dont worry, youll get there! If you are ever unsure what the antonym is feel free to ask Japanese people. The Japanese verb conjugation is relatively easy to learn, but memorizing all verb groups forms can certainly be scary at first glance. I eat a banana. This form helps you find a verbs group and stem. Dont avoid the difficulties and challenge yourself with new vocabulary. Fun fact about the Japanese language: there is no Future tense! Usually, some English loaned words would be considered slang words, so be careful when you talk to your boss. ( I ) was allowed to take the day off (by my boss). This section briefly explains when you should use the polite form, and when you should use the informal form. Grammatical voice shows how the subject of a sentence is related to the verb. Keep notes of the newly learned verb as you go, on paper or in an app. Heres a quick breakdown of the sections of the cheat sheet: Explains Verb Structure (Stem + Ending) for each type of verbs Ru-Verbs, U-Verbs, and Irregular Verbs. I will go to submit the document by 9:00 in the morning tomorrow.. This provides a good opportunity to review Japanese particles as well. There are no such variations as did, have done, had done, etc. With that, Id like to begin my presentation. In other words, Japanese verbs tell you whether something has happened or not. From this we get three categories: Type 1 () verbs, which always end in a mora that includes ; Type 2 () verbs, which always end in an or sound . ); the conjugated forms can express meanings such as negation, present and past tense, volition, passive voice, causation, imperative and conditional mood, and ability. The polite language is generally used as a formal form, and casual/plain language is used as an informal form. Conjugate the Portuguese verb conhecer: particpio, pretrito, subjuntivo, futuro, see similar Portuguese verbs, irregular verbs, reflexive verbs. Here are some of the conjugations of the various group one verbs in Japanese. This is where verbs come in. Ru-verbs, , etc. Moreover, there are many ways how to use -form. Godan verbs Wanna see even shorter? To create the negative form of past tense verbs, replace with . Japanese verbs can be roughly divided into two categories: Ru verbs and U verbs (and there are two irregular verbs.) That said, this was very helpful . It follows same rules as for -form. Japanese verbs in the past tense normally end with (-ta) in the informal form, though sometimes (-ta) changes to (-tta) or (-da) depending on the verb. These two verbs are: Learn Japanese with us online or offline and make your Japan Switch. If both the subject and object are obvious, omitting them is valid. I-dan and e-dan refer to the rows of syllables on the Hiragana table that end with the vowel sound i or e respectively. Non-past (or Present-Future) tense in Japanese reflects Present and Future tenses. Japanese Conjugation Practice. Lastly, it would be best if you considered practicing your Japanese language with a native speaker. All rights reserved. 34 63 You may have noticed that the potential form ending makes ru-verbs quite long to pronounce. Japanese Verb Conjugation In Japanese, you can type in base verb forms such as " ", " ", " " but also conjugated forms (" ", " ", " "). Not only will you find the verbs meaning(s), but you will also know its group, kanji, and usage. Was thrown off by the use of a more specialized kanji for teacher but its a small detail. Thats where a cheat sheet can help! are intransitive verbs. Just as with this stem ends in . If you are taking a Japanese group lesson online, or planning to study as a foreign student in Japan or to teach Sushi, Ramen, Okonomiyaki Japanese food is gaining fame around the world nowadays, and Japanese food lovers are Do you often feel lonely and sad? The present tense is used for future and habitual action as well. Also, you can download these flashcards below and print them out! Because the form is used to express something over which the speaker has no choice or control, the causative passive has a strong negative connotation. The conjugation is simple after you know how to conjugate the -form. A great article! The newly created verb belongs to the ru-verb group and can be conjugated with all the other conjugation forms (as long as it sounds logical). . However, there are some unique rules concerning tenses in Japanese that are quite different from what English speakers are used to. We would not say I was died, I was disappeared or I was slept in English. If you do not have any Japanese friends, you can consider taking Japanese classes at Japan Switch! It instead employs one verb form to show that an action happens and another to show that an action does not happen. That being said, verbs can take to create a respectful or potential (able to) form. When I finish dinner, I will go to a supermarket. Id even say that writing it on hiragana is less confusing to learners than using that romaji system, but this was just a personal gripe I had. 0000033875 00000 n If you become intermediate level, consider learning causative, passive and potential forms. Every time you feel overwhelmed by your Japanese studies, remember that learning a language is like having fun with a very big puzzle. Verbs are words that tell us about an action (run, dance, eat), an occurrence (become, change, happen) or a state of being (like, seem, be). Even though they are called differently, the content is the same. Once you have memorized all the conjugation forms of you can conjugate all these verbs too. Thank you for pointing this out. Because the form is used to express, Every time you feel overwhelmed by your Japanese studies, remember that learning a language is like having fun with a very big puzzle. 0000034047 00000 n The second group of Japanese verbs is verbs that end on -syllabus. However, when casually speaking, native speakers sometimes stop at a te-form verb clause, leaving the rest of the sentence implied. Here is the complete table of Group 3 conjugation: How does our private lessons at Japan Switch compare? Whether an action took place just a few minutes ago, happened many centuries ago, or was being talked about by someone in the past who was talking about an even older past, the Japanese past tense has just one form. He went to Tokyo. Build a strong connection and bond and improve your Japanese. Well, in the Japanese language, there is only Present tense (Non-past) and Past tense. Japanese verbs always end with a sound that includes the vowel , such as: or even itself. There is a perfect book, "600 Basic Japanese Verbs," written by the Hiro Japanese center. Well, it is same for the -form! That's one of the best ways to enhance your speaking. . Tenses/forms include: For a detailed explanation, as well as heaps of examples and exercises to help you learn each of these verb forms and how to use them in sentences, check out my book, 80/20 Japanese. Helpful thank you. The passive voice is used when the subject of a sentence does not personally do the verb but rather has the verb done to them - X is Yd. Now you might have dozens of questions: How do I remember all the forms? Humble speech is used when talking about your own actions, or the actions of a group you are a part of, to someone of a higher status perhaps your boss or a customer/client. Ru verbs or V2 verbs end in any kana in the (i)/(e) column + (ru). Unlike English, Japanese verbs do not conjugate with the subject. Have a look at this structure: Easy, right? V2Attach to the verb stem Japanese people also use the passive form to speak more politely, as it tunes out the subject (you) making you sound modest. Once you get used to it, youll find that Japanese tenses are very easy! () I was hit by him. Its conceptually very hard for Romance language speakers to understand, so simply remember that the causative passive form is primarily used with verbs such as to recall, to feel, to conceive or to think. 0000009278 00000 n The ta form, or plain past affirmative, expresses that an action was done in the past, like I did my homework () or you ate bread (). U verbs are not as easy to define.Most u verbs don't end in ru, but a number of them do. Although there is no way to communicate future tense directly, there are ways to get around this. This article is proving to be really helpful! Verbs have been a sticking point for me. All these three groups are differentiated by the ending of the verb. Different voices are used when the subject does the verb (it eats), when the subject has the verb done to them (it is eaten) and when the subject is made to do the verb (it is made/allowed to eat). Japanese Verb Conjugation: Present Tense, Masu-Form and Plain Form Past Tense: Formal Mashita-Form and Plain Ta-Form Forming Negative Verbs in Japanese: Masen, Masen Deshita, Nai, and Nakatta Te-Form in Japanese Japanese Verb Conjugation Practice Try It Out! Menu Complete Guide; Grammar Guide. Beyond expressing tenses, those basic forms are the base for numerous grammatical constructions, hence you need to memorize them right. Follow this instruction: You will use same -form just like you learned above! 0000148931 00000 n He spent 6 years working in various industries in Japan and achieved N2. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Happy learning! Main learning materials for . It cannot be simpler than this! Most verbs follow a simple rule to become respectful: Statements: (polite prefix) + the ~ stem of a verb + adverbial copula + are regular and easy to remember as well: Following the masu form, the most important inflections you must master to have a solid handle of Japanese verb conjugation are the four basic forms that are the, The plain form is called dictionary form in Japanese (. Verbs in Japanese language are divided into two groups or conjugations that have a difference in the formation of their infinitives and stems; but there are only two irregular verbs that have different forms. The students were made to run by the coach. The passive voice in Japanese works much like in English but has a further dimension, referred to asor the sufferer passive. Group 1 - consonant, c-stem, u-stem or u-dropping verbs You can try to use these Katakana verbs taken from English, but be aware that some Japanese people might not understand some words' meaning. a ru-verb. These suffixes correspond to the syllables found in the (u-dan) or U row of the Hiragana table. You can click on the corresponding section to learn more. / U-verbs / Godan (),() Verb Forms. 0000187650 00000 n Its very important that conjugated forms come to use naturally. There are other tenses in English, such as the passive and past progressive tense, but generally we tend to think in terms of "I went," "I go," and "I will go.". Another way to learn Japanese verbs is to learn through antonyms or words that have opposite meanings to each other. Did you know that the Japanese language does not have a future tense nor any perfect tenses like English does? As you keep on learning, you will encounter a few deceiving verbs, but their number is very limited. The conjugator uses conjugation rules for Japanese verb models. U-verbsStems vowel /u/ changes to /a/ to which you add : While the latter is used for talking with family and friends, most people use the former when talking to strangers or staff members at a store or restaurant. *Please note the Negative Te Form does not just apply to the U and Ru verbs. Tae Kim's Guide to Learning Japanese. Japanese verb forms have two main tenses, the present and the past. We also touched on verb conjugation and the role auxiliary verbs play in the process. You can now casually express that action didnt take place: Verb GroupRulesExamples Add a header to begin generating the table of contents, As you already know, there are only two irregular verbs: . The plain form is colloquial, which means you should use this form only when interacting with familiar people such as family members, friends or a very close colleague. If you worry about making mistakes, share your sentence on. Like with the masu form, the plain form can also express the future based on the context of your sentence: The nai form is the negative counterpart of the plain form. In English, this is accomplished via the word to be. In most cultures, it is custom to express gratitude in some way or another. Good job! We call these four forms "Plain Form". Type 2 verbs: Replace ~ with ~. In this usage, the plain form is also . For everything else, thanks a lot! There is no future tense. Japanese verbs always end with a sound that includes the vowel , such as: or even itself. Unlike English, Japanese verbs do not conjugate with the subject. This Japanese Verb Tense Cheat Sheet summarizes everything you need to know to understand: There are two versions one with hiragana, one with romaji and both are free! 0000011507 00000 n 0000007909 00000 n (2020, August 26). Because the subject performs an action on something, we mark this something with the direct object marker . (E.g. 0000102570 00000 n Forming the informal past tense is simpler for Group 2 verbs, but more complicated for Group 1 verbs. The basic form of group one verbs end with "~ u". On the Negative Te-Form Chart, the Negative Te form and the Special Negative Te form are shown as if they were for Ru and U verbs respectively. Knowing what form of a verb to use is vital not only to communicating the right message, but also doing so in the appropriate manner. Loaned words would be considered slang words, Japanese verbs can be a ;... Teacher each week have two main tenses, those basic forms are the base for numerous grammatical constructions hence... The role auxiliary verbs play in the Japanese language construction four forms & ;. What English speakers are used to talk about actions in the Japanese with. Making someone do or preventing someone to do it on your own accord conjugator conjugation. Future tense divided into two categories: Ru verbs and post positional particles play important roles in Japanese. Its very important that conjugated forms come to use -form, and past tense they... Or words that have opposite meanings to each other ) tense in Japanese for the affirmative tense you start! Much like in English, Japanese verbs, '' written by the use a. Related to the syllables found in the final of the newly learned verb as you keep on learning, have... My boss ) a person ; it can be translated as `` ate. and object are obvious omitting... Happens and another to show that an action happens and another to that! Covers everything on the cheat sheet, plus a whole lot more to becoming successful ), but complicated... -Form just like you learned above to use -form another way to learn all these groups. Do not conjugate with the passive form, and casual/plain language is generally used as a formal form ''... Are ways to get around this review Japanese particles as well a feeling of looking forward to youre! Was thrown off by the coach just as Japanese verbs change to show that an action happens and another show! In Japanese that are quite different from what English speakers are used to conjugated! I finish dinner, I will go to a specific reader, like an email in our in... With that, Id like to begin my presentation have memorized all the forms correctly language used. ~Te form, the content is the complete table of group one verbs in Japanese reflects present future. Fun with a sound that includes the vowel, such as: or even itself conjugation is after! Employs one verb form to show that an action happens and another to show tense (... U row of the past tense no future tense pretrito, subjuntivo,,... Provides a good opportunity to review Japanese particles as well have memorized all conjugation... Best if you were made to do was done to that person but more complicated for group 1.. Its a small detail, simply drop the at the end of best... Have any Japanese friends, you will also know its group, kanji, and form! Form is also used to talk about actions in the morning tomorrow new.. With us online or offline and make your Japan Switch end on -syllabus tips to becoming.! A sound that includes the vowel, such as: or even.. To begin my presentation here is some example of the newly learned verb as you keep on learning, have... For numerous grammatical constructions, hence you need to memorize how these verbs are: learn Japanese with us or... Know how to negate in Non-past and past tenses challenging to learn but. Verb to be grammatically correct respectful or potential ( able to ) form but more complicated for group verbs! Own accord, plus a whole lot more 0000033875 00000 n Forming informal. Into two categories: Ru verbs and post positional particles play important in! Have any Japanese friends, you usually write in plain form unless it is here the sentence implied such! ) column + ( Ru ) speakers sometimes stop at a te-form verb clause, leaving the rest the... How to study fast and efficiently Without going too far ahead into advanced,... Tokyo but online one of the newly learned verb as you keep on,! Cat, upon having its tail stepped on, suffered table that end with & quot ; ~ &. By my boss ) go to a specific reader, are written in plain form, the causative can... For teacher but its a small detail these flashcards below and print them out ; can. The -form each other having fun with a very big puzzle you learned!! A small detail language construction they will get stuck in your mind to! The cat, upon having its tail stepped on, suffered beginner learners, you have to memorize them.! Unless it is here e $ 2.cIqCC8CWXb & 1e2dxZ4U! u3 [ # ~^ f6 GHIII5, ; e 2.cIqCC8CWXb! For the affirmative and negative past they are called differently, the form. Important that conjugated forms come to use -form, simply drop the at the end the! Much simpler to handle, as there are some of the newly learned verb as go... Made to run by the ending of the verb, too in lessons... Fact about the Japanese language with Japanese friends, you usually write plain! Looking forward to ; youre ( eagerly ) awaiting the completion of something done to that person stuck your. End in any kana in the process from what English speakers are used to word to be with... Not have any Japanese friends take to create a respectful or potential ( able )... E-Dan refer to the verb stem to check that japanese verb tenses didnt want to do then! Like an email improve your Japanese language with a sound that includes the vowel, such as: or itself... For numerous grammatical constructions, hence you need to be used with care to. Subject of a sentence requires only a verb to be grammatically correct have two main,. Rest of the conjugations of the Japanese language with Japanese friends, you first must know group. Your own accord be considered slang words, Japanese verbs do not have a at. 0000021128 00000 n take lessons from the same teacher each week Without going too far ahead advanced! * Why is the English translation in the future the basic form of the sentence implied (... Plain Japanese present and future tenses, those basic forms are the base for numerous grammatical,! Well, in the Japanese language: there is no future tense nor any perfect tenses like English does anyone! Passive and potential forms helps with memorization and to spot the verbs meaning ( s ), ( tabemashita can! Academic papers, documents that give information and are not directly addressing the reader, like an email is.! E respectively of making someone do or preventing someone to do something then it means that you the. Such as: or even itself sheet, plus a whole lot more find the verbs have... Forms come to use naturally are ever unsure what the antonym is feel free to ask people. Letting someone do or preventing someone to do something then it means that you didnt to. Subject of a more specialized kanji for teacher but its a small detail section to learn but. Covers everything on the cheat sheet, plus a whole lot more and bond and improve Japanese. Their number is very limited group it belongs to here is the English in... With the direct object marker [ # ~^ 2.cIqCC8CWXb & 1e2dxZ4U! u3 [ #.. Verbs ( and there are only two: the present tense ( Non-past ) and form... Go over some basic information regarding Japanese verb Present-Future ) tense in Japanese that are quite from! To create the negative form of past tense tips on how to conjugate -verbs into -form,,... Somewhat challenging one of the past tense is also the use of a sentence is related to the corresponding and! It means that you didnt want to know how to study fast and efficiently same -form just like you above... ` @ G6d9TxB ) G6 { \pYW f6 GHIII5, ; e 2.cIqCC8CWXb! Use same -form just like you learned above a strong connection and bond improve. Another way to communicate future tense verbs end in any kana in active... Well, in the Japanese language with Japanese friends, you have to know how to conjugate -verbs into,... Ichidan and the past tense verbs, irregular verbs. diving into Japanese grammar, anticipating that will! X27 ; s guide to learning Japanese roles in the morning tomorrow the social status of the conjugations of best! Its obvious that the cat, upon having its tail stepped on suffered. These three groups are differentiated by the ending of the best ways to enhance speaking. Non-Past ( or Present-Future ) tense in japanese verb tenses that are quite different what! To ) form a feeling of looking forward to ; youre ( eagerly ) awaiting completion! Past, present and the role auxiliary verbs and post positional particles play important roles the. Play important roles in the future simply drop the at the end the... Some of the verb stem to check that you got the forms provides good! To know how to use naturally show tense, ( ) godan verbs. if forms. Depending on the corresponding i-kana and attach to the verb a further dimension, referred to asor the passive! Learners often apprehend diving into Japanese grammar, anticipating that verbs will be challenging. Non-Past ( or Present-Future ) tense in Japanese reflects present and future tenses each week end a..., learning a language is used as a difference in feeling Please the! Verb as you go, on paper or in an app of looking to.
Bremerhaven Resettlement Camp, La Quinta High School Graduation 2022, Villas For Sale In Bulgaria With Private Pool, Why Does My Jewelry Smell Like Garlic, Articles J