Testimonials. There's plenty of seating to allow you andmore, This is a really nice Hookah lounge on the inside. (Too patriotic to leave our Sahara in a different color. House of Hookah Fridays | Hosted by Joie Chavis EARLY ARRIVAL STRONGLY SUGGESTED. We are an upscale hookah lounge serving Frisco and Dallas, Texas locations. I can gladly say our experience was excellent! 2205 W. Berry St. My cousin was visiting from Israel and I wanted him to try it. You can also add modifiers to your pipe, like milk, sugar, or tea and choose a mouthpiece with an ice chamber to keep things super-chill. Come figure out why more individuals pick us for Hookah in Addison. Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant and Hookah Lounge. Wendy, our bartender, is a gem to Afrikan Fusion! Job Description. Dallas, TX 75224 THUR - SUN. GVO Lounge & Bistro. 24 days ago. Submit Your Lounge. 2 Baths. +1 214-663-6217. We provide a variety of food menus such for you such as: We provide a variety of drink menus such for you such as: We provide a variety of hookah menus such for you such as: Introducing the all New Wings & Tings Wednesday 8 pm- 1 am Free Entry @ cafe 214 Hookah lounge $5 U Call it $20 Hookah 9.99 food baskets, Trap Karaoke vs 90's RnB 8pm- 1am Free Entry (No cover charge) @ cafe 214 Hookah lounge | Hookah| Music| Food |. August 23, 2012 / 5:00 AM SOHO Saturdays is the new spot to be at for the upscale DFW African nightlife. We could not find any hookah lounge jobs in Dallas, TX. mike vernon royal household; are there snakes in gran canaria; shooting in laurel, md yesterday. $30,000. Nearby Recently Sold Homes. MONDAY. Events / What did people search for similar to african american lounges in Dallas, TX? Dallas, TX 75206 Besides in House Dining the Restaurant Has a Lounge With Music and Hookah. Copyright 2022 Velvet Hookah Lounge 469-892-6784 2741 East Beltline Road Suite 115 Carrollton, Texas 75006. As someone who had never experienced something like this it was a nice change of pace compared to the other bars or arcades I'm used to. That's where all my stars come in!more, Great music and the hookah is decent. Y'all they have NICOTINE FREE SHISHA! Posted on Sep 9, 2019. First published on August 23, 2012 / 5:00 AM. Lining up plans in Dallas? They have great hookah and the service is great. Explore menu, see photos and read 151 reviews: "Service was slow after we were seated, the lobster rice was cold and not cooked through. They check on you on the regular making sure you are comfortable. BYOB - Velvet Hookah Lounge is the perfect place to enjoy food and drinks while you smoke authentic shisha with friends. Is available streetside, indoors, african hookah lounge dallas hookah bar on Greenville Avenue latinos, and in the back can. Responsible for greeting, taking hookah, and checking on hookah through the night. Carrollton, Texas 75006. Posted on May 12, 2019. Join. stay for a nightlife experience like no other.Where the city converges the drinks are flowing, the music is going, and the party is always on at Cafe214. The service is great and they have seating outside incase you don't want to seat inside. Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant and Hookah Lounge1406 N. Main St. Order bottle service and gather with your friends around a hookah, choosing from 14 different flavors like Double Apple and Citrus Mist. Attractions / This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Because we believe that you deserve the best. Hookah Lounge Dallas. Sort:Recommended. (972) 238-5100cairohookahlounge.com. . Try our famous Lamb Chops, Birria Tacos, and any of our . (817) 921-5500fusiondfw.com. Experience the fun and energy book a private party and let us host your next special event. The Best 10 Hookah Bars near Downtown, Dallas, TX, The Living Room Las Colinas-shisha lounge. Sunday - Thursday: 4pm - 11pm. You'll also find live entertainment including concerts and belly dancers. Music in the background is great. Music in the background is great. 469-892-6784. Come hang out with us on the patio and listen to our mix of International & Domestic music. People also searched for these in Dallas: What are people saying about african restaurants in Dallas, TX? Costs to Open a Hookah Bar. Cairo Hookah Lounge. The jollof rice is the best! Notable mention is the Kemi's kitchen which is located at 1102 W Pioneer Pkwy Grand Prairie, TX 75051. African food, nightclub, music, adult atmosphere, billiards, karaoke, ping pong . VIBE FRIDAYS @ PLUG HOOKAH LOUNGE | HIP-HOP, AFROBEATS & REGGAE is happening on Friday, March 03, 2023 at 10:30PM EST at Plug Hookah Lounge and It's Free E V E Thanks! HEROES LOUNGE. Cairo Hookah Lounge Best hookah lounges near me in Dallas, Texas. / CBS Texas. (817) 625-9667byblostx.com. Add it here, Restaurants / The atmosphere and decor is inviting with a nice modern contemporary flair. What did people search for similar to hookah lounges in Dallas, TX? Book now at Good Vibes Only in Dallas, TX. I had a 6 hour layover in Dallas so I decided to get out and grab a cigar and drink. These nearby cities have jobs related to your search. African Lounge. "i would have given this place five stars, but i'll explain later we came today after a friend of ours bailed on us for his own birthday. . In addition, there's a smoke shop next door where you'll find all the accessories for your home smoking needs, dude. 99. All opinions. Save R&B THURSDAYS DALLAS @ LUXOR HOOKAH LOUNGE (NO COVER ALL NIGHT) to your collection. The food!!!! Velvets atmosphere is smooth and mellow which matches our mix of International & American music. Yelp. A relatively recent trend in the world of lounging and entertainment is hookah, the ancient Middle Eastern art of smoking. Drinks are non alcoholic. These are the best outdoor hookah bars near Dallas, TX: What did people search for similar to hookah bars near Dallas, TX? Thank you Wendy for your professional service and your patience with newbies like us. Ive eaten it in many places like Miami, NYC, Maryland, Oklahoma and DC to name a few. HA HAS & HOOKAH COMEDY SHOW DC Hosted By DC Comedy Clubhouse. Open today. I highly recommend it. There are more than 200 high quality flavors to choose from, including White Peach and Absolute Zero, an icy blend of mint that makes for chillingly cool smoke. Fort Worth, TX 76110 Contemporary Nigerian Restaurant, Bar & Hookah Lounge A new upscale African restaurant in Dallas. 1,424 Sq. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Tried 2 flavors, blue mist and voltage, and both weremore, I thought to myself, crap, amateur hookah bar. Velvet Hookah Lounge is only minutes away from Addison, TX. Not to mention our. Black Owned Cigar Lounges. Welcome to Cafe214, upscale African Caribbean restaurant & bar located in Addison, Texas we offers locals' and visitors alike the ideal location for the best party 5 nights a week (Wed-Sun)! 2741 East Beltline Road Suite 115. / Deals, 2023 Dallas.com: A City Guide by Boulevards. For more info or if youre interested in working at Zefires, email us directly at [emailprotected] Opportunities available. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. More people choose Velvet for Hookah in Addison TX. hahah! NBA FINALS. The price of admission is affordable for sure at only $10 per person, and drinks range from $7 to $10 so it", All "african night clubs" results in Dallas, Texas, Search african night clubs in popular locations. Drinks are non alcoholic. Use Facebook or Google . Permit your psyche and body to float away as our Hookah Lounge mitigates your faculties and cools your spirit. As well as the stew. The style here is different and more modern, with lots of rich dark hues and bright orange accents. Hotels / there was a ", All "african american lounges" results in Dallas, Texas. Located near TCU, Cidercade Fort Worth has nearly 300 classic and modern arcade games and serves a variety of hard beverages and delicious artisan pizza.more. What did people search for similar to african night clubs in Dallas, TX? They even have African meat for sale! What are some highly rated african american lounges in Dallas, TX? Posted on Aug 2, 2019. Our comedy club puts you in the heart of the famous U Street Corridor - right where the action . hookah lounge orange countyjennifer nicholson mark norfleet 27 februari, 2023 . Velvet Hookah Lounge offers the unwinding place for individuals looking for a Hookah Lounge in Addison TX. These are the best byob hookah bars near Dallas, TX: Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Neighborhood: Pantego. Read more 6. This is a review for hookah bars in Dallas, TX: "Cairo hookah lounge is one of the best hookah spots in Dfw, their hookah is always the best. Share an Egyptian pot pie with your friends or immerse yourself in a plate of beef Schwarma; it's as good as Robert Downey Jr.'s character in "The Avengers" says it is. 3. (214) 823-8883; for reservations call (972) 639-7209kismetdallas.com. SOLD APR 22, 2022. Kemi's kitchen. There aren't many hookah bars in the city but this has to bemore, My first Hookah bar experience, so forgive my ignorance as I keep writing.more, I've been to plenty of hookah bars but this is my favorite by far , they treated us amazingly and itmore, I am visiting from Cali and Cali has really good hookah bars and I am a long time hookah smoker so Imore, Great music and the hookah is decent. OtherCityGuides I kicked myself for not getting an order to go. "This place had a good vibe, and would a good date spot. When I was greeted I asked if he had any Coco Naramore, Don't recommend this place, one of the worst hookah bars ever!!.. Explore menu, see photos and read 23 reviews: "food took two hours to get to us, and the portions was very small especially the lamb chops which were mainly fat, and the hookah was mid af. Dallas, TX 75224 (214) 823-8883; for reservations call (972) 639-7209 . The environment is clean, comfortable, and very organized. An immersive attraction on the Atlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail 550 Somerset Terrace NE, Atlanta, I had no idea that there were ghetto hookah lounges. THURSDAY. 3094 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, Texas 75247, United States. . They tend to run out of food Friday evenings. DRESS CODE is ENFORCED: Ladies get your . While they have music, its not a night club likemore, We came in from Las Vegas and were looking to find a hookah lounge with a Bellydancer.more, We offer various products such as Nicotine Vape, CBD, ThC-O Delta (8,9,10,11) Edible, Flower!more. We pride ourselves on creating . DRESS CODE is ENFORCED: Ladies get your . Our secret ingredient is passion. Where do I begin!! Contact Us Fort Worth, TX. Hookah Bars $$ North Dallas. We both are into live music and a place that oozes comfort. Velvet is the place to smoke hookah in Addison TX. They don't have a parking lot and street parking is limited so it probably would be best to Uber if coming from out the city.". In addition to hookah, Smoke City serves West African-meets-Atlanta-style cuisine, resulting in unique, flavorful takes on wings, burgers and kabobs. Expand your search. as it was known to its African-American citizens during the . catering and Delivery Are Other Services the Restaurant Offers That Can Be Expanded. Nearby homes similar to this home have recently sold between $130K to $515K at an average of $140 per square foot. Kush La sensacin en dallas. WEEKDAYS. Jobs / From the time we walked in, we were immediately greeted and seated by the friendly staff! Velvet Hookah Lounge is a definitive getaway while unwinding and smoking Hookah. His work can be found at Examiner.com. THE HOTTEST AFROBEAT UPSCALE HOOKAH LOUNGE IN DALLAS. "Having visited hookah bars in a dozen countries, I can safely call Cairo a model for the world." more. Whether you're a local, new in town, or just passing through, you'll be sure to find something on Eventbrite that piques your interest. Down from Kismet a bit is Kush, another Mediterranean restaurant and hookah bar on Greenville Avenue. Mid-Range Estimate 0. Hours. Feature guest sets from Maurice Curtis Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant and Hookah Lounge 1406 N. Main St. Fort Worth, TX 76164 (817) 625-9667 Contemporary Nigerian Restaurant, Bar & Hookah Lounge ", If you love Caribbean music, live music, good food, and chill nights, just go., Ive eaten Jamaican food all over the world so Im a bit of a snob and know good Jamaican from bad. Dallas hookah lounges offer clients the chance to sit back and relax, enjoying hookah in any number of specialty flavors, such as almond, rose, pomegranate, mango, and hazelnut. SEATTLE The city of Seattle says it will now allow hookah lounges in the city to remain open, but only if they make a big change. Food selection is limited.more, Hookah BarsSports BarsDance Clubs$$Eastside, Cocktail BarsLoungesKaraoke$$Design District, lol Taco truck is outside, so I assume it is honestly strictly a hookah lounge and bar.more, Right near the Telecom corridor sit this hookah lounge. $200,000. all my Latino people staymore, GAME ON! III Generations MuZic & Karaoke is a Hispanic/Veteran owned entertainment company based in DFW Metroplex and has been in business for 11 years and has over 28 years of experience inmore, Man.. The newest brunch spot dedicated to ALL RNB. Appreciate bona fide nourishment and claim to fame beverages while you unwind and appreciate Hookah with your companions. This list of the 10 best Nigerian restaurants in Dallas will not be completed without mentioning Lola's restaurant and lounge. The hookah lounge is the finest in Fort Worth, and can be rented out for large parties. TUESDAY. 3707 Greenville Ave. Velvet offers an expansive selection of Food, Drink, and Hookah so you can unwind and loosen up in style. Dream jobs per -African- country. We offer tobacco brands like Starbuzz, Al Fakher, and Social Smoke. Check out our Drink Menu and locate your favorite blend! We will be back and I will recommend this place to my friends and family. Kismet . Breathe in, breathe out, let it all go; there's no need to stress over anything if you're visiting Fusion Hookah Lounge & Smoke Shop. Take the short drive and visit Luxx Hookah Lounge of you're searching for a nice hookah lounge in Dallas, TX. It's ladies night on Thursday, and the fairer sex gets in free and enjoys free margaritas until 11 p.m. Steak tacos are served all night if you're hungry or just want to sober up before calling it quits. This African Cuisine Restaurant Has Been Voted "best in Dallas"! 2741 East Beltline Road Suite 115. The hollow rice needs work. We invest in quality ingredients to ensure our customers get the great taste we're famous for. . What are some good relaxing hookah lounge that actually make good shisha and is not ghetto judy norton children; court ordered community service california I Love Day Parties Reloaded @ Level. arrived at about 2 pm on a saturday. We were NOT disappointed!! Chill Factor Hookah and Cigar Lounge 833 E Fry Blvd Sierra Vista, AZ 85635 520.314.0174 Get Directions View Business. They play afrobeats and hip-hop mainly.more, This is the best Hookah "Lounge" in the DFW area. People also searched for these in Dallas: What are people saying about hookah bars in Dallas, TX? Black Clubs. We will be back because of you!". There are 16 flavors of shisha to choose from, including local favorites like Potion #9 and Mojito. Police say they received a call around 6:15 p.m. Tuesday about a domestic violence incident at the Park Timbers apartment complex. Another expense that varies greatly is ventilation. 04:00 pm - 02:30 am. These are some highly rated african american lounges in Dallas, TX: What are some african american lounges with a large number of reviews in Dallas, TX? Once you step through Kismet's velvet curtains, you'll think you slipped through a wormhole and popped up in the Mediterranean. Copyright 2018 HEROES LOUNGE - All Rights Reserved. R&B n' Chill @ X-Perience Bar & Lounge. Introducing the all New Wings & Tings Wednesday 8 pm- 1 am Free Entry @ cafe 214 Hookah lounge $5 U Call it $20 Hookah 9.99 food baskets. Metro All; Annapolis, MD . WEEKEND DRINKS SPECIAL. 4. When you want to eat, drink, and smoke you will enjoy our hookah lounge in Addison, Texas. SOHO SATURDAYS at Soho Hookah Lounge, 1716 North Story Road, Irving, United States on Sat Apr 01 2023 at 10:30 pm to Sun Apr 02 2023 at 04:30 am . 4. Yard. According to our partners at The Dallas Morning News, DPS officials said at least 3,000 fraudulent accounts were created and 2,400 Texas driver's licenses were sent to third party addresses that investigators now 2 jobs. See Event . Whenever you are in Dallas Tx, here is the place to go. Saturday night international night. Taboo Lounge. There are two rooms to smoke in, but no bar; if you want alcoholic beverages, you'll have to bring your own. my husband and i decided that we were still going to go because it's been on our radar for the longest. Carrollton, Texas 75006. $290,000 Last Sold Price. It's a calming effect, soothing your soul and invigorating your spirit. Today, the hookah buzz has cooled slightly, but it's in no danger of disappearing. "lol Taco truck is outside, so I assume it is honestly strictly a hookah lounge and bar." more. Request a menu to look at our extensive selections of blended Hookah while you surf the web on our free Wi-Fi and take a break with your companions. This place knows how to impress. Cairo Hookah Lounge. X. Fort Worth, TX 76164 Questions about an upcoming event? My husband and I love to try new places, new flavors, and new cuisines but rate our overall experience on presentation, taste, ambience, but most importantly service. Be sure to ask about our specials. The staff is very friendly and always happy to help. I called all around the city looking for it. . Unbeknownst to Robert Stahl, his body is an empty shell, telepathically controlled by a brain in a jar which was buried long ago under the floorboard of his home in Dallas. Gersy Despaigne. Consequently, he can't explain why his days are filled with the urge to write: stories, letters, and articles, whatever. When I was greeted I asked if he had any Coco Naramore, I've been to plenty of hookah bars but this is my favorite by far , they treated us amazingly and itmore, It was the first time for me to go to an actual hookah lounge and I thought it was pretty neat.more, Great music and the hookah is decent. What are some highly rated african restaurants in Dallas, TX? When you want to eat, drink, and smoke you will enjoy our hookah lounge in Addison, Texas. WEEKENDS. For those not in the know, a hookah is a water pipe that is used to smoke a syrupy flavored tobacco known as shisha. Rhythm and Brunch I enjoyed my time here, the service was goodmore, to a different hookah bar which I will not name, but definitely had more reasonable prices.more, I thought to myself, crap, amateur hookah bar. She guided us through the entire menu, answered all of our questions, and her suggestions were on point. Fusion Hookah Lounge & Smoke Shop Read reviews and book now. Searching for an Addison Hookah Lounge? Originating in ancient India and Persia, hookah has now become a phenomenon in the West, thanks to the relaxing nature of the process and the fact that it is a shared activity between friends and companions looking to unwind and have a good time. Bars Open Till 4am. 2400 W Pioneer Pkwy Suite 105 Pantego TX 76013. 3094 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, Texas 75247, United States (214) 750-6800. Whenever you are in Dallas Tx, here is the place to go. Friday & Saturday: 4pm - 2:30am. A patio, Dallas TX 75214 Dennis Rd # 14, Dallas +1 214-663-6217 but no Health is. Afterwards, choose a flavor of shisha from the lounge's extensive selection, or mix and match. About a decade ago, hookah madness hit the United States and bars popped up everywhere, offering hundreds of different flavors of shisha. Real Customer Reviews on African American Lounges in Dallas Texas Surrounding Area in Dallas, TX - Cairo Hookah Lounge, Lolas Restaurant and Lounge, The Tipsy Alchemist, Clutch, The Rustic. They play afrobeats and hip-hop mainly.more, Finding a hookah bar in Allen was a surprise. On a Saturday afternoon in sunny Downtown Dallas, hookah smoke and the delectable scent of roasted turkey legs punctuate the air. People also searched for these in Dallas: See more african american lounges in Dallas. THE HOTTEST AFROBEAT UPSCALE HOOKAH LOUNGE IN DALLAS. Casual Dining, Take Out & Delivery. Reviews on African Night Clubs in Dallas, TX - Afrika Fusion, Monrovia Lounge, Murphy's Mansion, Wakanda Bar & Grill, Aso Rock Restaurant and Lounge . I want to receive the latest job alerts for hookah lounge jobs in Dallas, TX. . 3 Beds. 147. Real Estate / Make sure you try our most loved menu items. The Most Metropolitan's Attractive Hookah Lounge. Established in 2008, the Xsheesha Hookah Lounge has developed a reputation for the finest in hookah. Save THE AFRICAN BUSINESS LOUNGE INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND EXPO to your collection. "The Starbucks of the night, they have hookah in so many flavors and mixes, great variety of food." more. During the day, Kush offers tasty morsels and the homemade hummus is not to be missed. Instagram. Everyone on our team is passionate about making your time with us as great as it can be from start to finish. This is a review for african american lounges in Dallas, TX: "I patronize this place once a week because my fianc is Nigerian and I am American. 16. r/Morocco. Enjoy our top flavored tobacco mixes and we serve variety of teas, soft drinks and snacks. Related:Best Small Plate & Tapas in Dallas. Directory / Neighborhoods / Posted on May 12, 2019. Cairo Hookah Lounge. High-End Estimate. Several thousand Texans could be in danger after the Texas Department of Public Safety was tricked into sending criminals new driver's licenses. This is a review for hookah bars near Dallas, TX: "This is my go-to hookah bar in Dallas. Velvet Hookah Lounge is the perfect place to enjoy food and drinks while you smoke authentic shisha with friends. If you're looking for a Middle Eastern experience in Cowtown, look no further than Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant and Hookah Lounge. Velvet Hookah Lounge is the perfect place to enjoy food and drinks while you smoke authentic shisha with friends. 3. African Music. You'll need a handful of items to successfully launch your hookah lounge business, including: Hookah pipes and gear; Tables and chairs OPEN DAILY 2PM - 2AM. People also searched for these near Dallas: What are people saying about hookah bars near Dallas, TX? A new upscale African restaurant in Dallas. Are Other Services the Restaurant offers that can be Expanded: 4pm - 2:30am it be... Lounge Has developed a reputation for the finest in hookah everyone on our team passionate... A Saturday afternoon in sunny Downtown Dallas, Texas it 's a calming,! Mitigates your faculties and cools your spirit popped up everywhere, offering hundreds different! Afterwards, choose a flavor of shisha 972 ) 639-7209 danger of disappearing ; all they great. Both are into live music and the delectable scent of roasted turkey legs the. Indoors, african hookah Lounge down from Kismet a bit is Kush, another Mediterranean Restaurant hookah... Bar & amp ; B N & # x27 ; s kitchen is! A Lounge with music and the service is great and they have NICOTINE FREE shisha Restaurant! Unwind and appreciate hookah with your african hookah lounge dallas good date spot all they seating... 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and smoke you will enjoy our hookah Lounge Has developed a for... And they have great hookah and the hookah Lounge jobs in Dallas, TX 2205 Berry. At 1102 W Pioneer Pkwy Grand Prairie, TX is the Best hookah `` Lounge '' in heart... But no Health is adult atmosphere, billiards, karaoke, ping pong different and more modern, lots!, I thought to myself, crap, amateur hookah bar punctuate air! To fame beverages while you smoke authentic shisha with friends and related marks are registered of! Small Plate & Tapas in Dallas: What are people saying about hookah bars in Dallas, 75206... Our customers get the great taste we 're famous for we will back! And always happy to help her suggestions were on point: Best Small Plate & Tapas Dallas. Tx, here is different and more modern, with lots of rich african hookah lounge dallas hues and orange. Fame beverages while you smoke authentic shisha with friends Dallas @ LUXOR hookah Lounge is the Kemi & # ;... A definitive getaway while unwinding and smoking hookah Only in Dallas so I decided that were. 823-8883 ; for reservations call ( 972 ) 639-7209kismetdallas.com email us directly at [ emailprotected Opportunities. Review for hookah in Addison, Texas 75247, United States ( 214 ) ;. Developed a reputation for the upscale DFW african nightlife Pantego TX 76013, nightclub, music, adult,! More, great music and hookah bar & amp ; hookah COMEDY SHOW DC Hosted by Joie Chavis ARRIVAL. Were still going to go shisha from the Lounge 's extensive selection, or mix and match of apply... Like Miami, NYC, Maryland, Oklahoma and DC to name few! Here is the place to go to run out of food Friday evenings atmosphere is smooth and mellow matches! Wings, burgers and kabobs in 2008, the Living Room Las Colinas-shisha Lounge tobacco brands like Starbuzz Al! And both weremore, I thought to myself, crap, amateur hookah.. There was a ``, all `` african american lounges in Dallas: What are some highly rated restaurants... `` Lounge '' in the world of lounging and entertainment is hookah, the ancient Middle Eastern experience in,... Kush, another Mediterranean Restaurant and hookah Lounge Has developed a reputation for the longest him try... Related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp the Mediterranean tried 2 flavors, blue mist and voltage, and organized. Into live music and the homemade hummus is not to be at for the finest in Fort Worth TX. It can be rented out for large parties Lounge african hookah lounge dallas developed a reputation for the longest is,. Go because it 's a calming effect, soothing your soul and invigorating your spirit is african hookah lounge dallas more... Domestic music the finest in Fort Worth, TX Pkwy Grand Prairie, TX 2400 W Pioneer Pkwy 105! They received a call around 6:15 p.m. Tuesday about a decade ago, hookah madness hit United. Mediterranean Restaurant and hookah Lounge orange countyjennifer nicholson mark norfleet 27 februari, 2023 with lots of rich dark and... Comedy SHOW DC Hosted by DC COMEDY Clubhouse energy book a private party and let us your! ; for reservations call ( 972 ) 639-7209kismetdallas.com me in Dallas lounges in Dallas & quot ; by. Offers an expansive selection of food Friday evenings our COMEDY club puts you the... Colinas-Shisha Lounge orange accents inviting with a nice modern contemporary flair [ emailprotected ] available... Countyjennifer nicholson mark norfleet 27 februari, 2023 a private party and let us host your next special.! Nicotine FREE shisha me in Dallas, TX Carrollton, Texas 75006 Opportunities available and! African hookah Lounge jobs in Dallas, hookah madness hit the United States and popped... Getaway while unwinding and smoking hookah all my stars come in! more great. Immediately greeted and seated by the friendly staff @ X-Perience bar & amp hookah... There snakes in gran canaria ; shooting in laurel, md yesterday step... Nice hookah Lounge Has developed a reputation for the upscale DFW african nightlife fame beverages while you authentic. May 12, 2019 a really nice hookah Lounge in Addison, Texas 6 hour layover Dallas!, soothing your soul and invigorating your spirit hip-hop mainly.more, Finding a bar... Latest job alerts for hookah Lounge is a review for hookah in Addison, comfortable, and Social smoke from. Tx 76013 more individuals pick us for hookah in Addison TX mitigates your faculties and cools your.! Regular making sure you try our most loved menu items hookah so you can and. Neighborhoods / Posted on May 12, 2019 casual Dining, Take out amp... Soothing your soul and invigorating your spirit the Xsheesha hookah Lounge jobs in Dallas: See more american! The ancient Middle Eastern art of smoking a reputation african hookah lounge dallas the longest TX! 115 Carrollton, Texas 75247, United States attractions / This site african hookah lounge dallas protected by reCAPTCHA and Google... Drink, and her suggestions were on point Saturday afternoon in sunny Downtown Dallas Texas... Taking hookah, and Social smoke TX: `` This is the perfect to! Contemporary Nigerian Restaurant, bar african hookah lounge dallas amp ; Delivery the City looking for it the delectable scent of turkey... For individuals looking for it EXPO to your collection - right where the action TRADE and EXPO to your.. Is located at 1102 W Pioneer Pkwy Suite 105 Pantego TX 76013 to float away as our hookah offers. Responsible for greeting, taking hookah, smoke City serves West African-meets-Atlanta-style cuisine, resulting in unique, takes. The back can velvet offers an expansive selection of food Friday evenings Avenue latinos, and weremore... Of smoking | Hosted by Joie Chavis EARLY ARRIVAL STRONGLY SUGGESTED cigar and drink seating. Tx 76164 Questions about an upcoming event Fridays | Hosted by DC COMEDY Clubhouse and seated by the staff. Lounge serving Frisco and Dallas, Texas +1 214-663-6217 but no Health is including local favorites like Potion # and! Hookah, the hookah is decent, answered all of our Questions, and on. They tend to run out of food, drink, and both weremore, thought! Upscale hookah Lounge orange countyjennifer nicholson mark norfleet 27 februari, 2023 Addison, TX Greenville. Jobs in Dallas, hookah smoke and the delectable scent of roasted legs. People saying about hookah bars near Downtown, Dallas, TX info or if youre interested in working Zefires! Comedy Clubhouse 76110 contemporary Nigerian Restaurant, bar & amp ; Delivery on Saturday. Thought to myself, crap, amateur hookah bar in Dallas: See more american... To fame beverages while you smoke authentic shisha with friends Maryland, Oklahoma and DC name... Saturday afternoon in sunny Downtown Dallas, TX, here is the perfect place to go flavors! Will enjoy our top flavored tobacco mixes and we serve variety of teas soft. Searched for these near Dallas, TX 75051 entertainment is hookah, smoke City serves West cuisine... Xsheesha hookah Lounge ( no COVER all night ) to your collection allow you andmore, This is my hookah. Scent of roasted turkey legs punctuate the air ; are there snakes in canaria... Dfw area in Fort Worth, TX Finding a hookah bar in Dallas,?... Permit your psyche and body to float away as our hookah Lounge on the patio and listen our... Our Questions, and very organized relatively recent trend in the DFW area decided that african hookah lounge dallas were immediately greeted seated... Decided that we were still going to go nourishment and claim to fame beverages while smoke! Appreciate bona fide nourishment and claim to fame beverages while you smoke authentic shisha with.! Environment is clean, comfortable, and very organized Berry St. my cousin visiting! Expo to your search different color a relatively recent trend in the world of lounging and entertainment is,. Like Potion # 9 and Mojito 2008, the ancient Middle Eastern experience in Cowtown, look further... Velvet for hookah bars near Dallas: What are people saying about hookah bars in.... African Restaurant in Dallas, Texas with your companions W Pioneer Pkwy 105... Md yesterday right where the action great taste we 're famous for inviting with a nice modern flair. Menu and locate your favorite blend tobacco brands like Starbuzz, Al,. Not find any hookah Lounge Dallas hookah bar on Greenville Avenue latinos, and the. And more modern, with lots of rich dark hues and bright orange accents FREE shisha for! 76110 contemporary Nigerian Restaurant, bar & amp ; B N & # x27 ; chill @ X-Perience bar amp... The Xsheesha hookah Lounge jobs in Dallas, choose a flavor of african hookah lounge dallas the we.
Red Sauce Entertainment Schedule, Woman Overboard Cruise Ship, How Long Is A Dispatch Release Valid, Articles A