There are about 16 students per teacher in Yorktown. WebThese are the elements that make a person feel at home, and they are the very essence of everyday senior living at Harmony on the Peninsula. Williamsburg is true, we can tell you it absolutely is! We advise you to always check with individual facilities for specific senior living services WebThe Chamberlin. Market Overview: New Homes in Williamsburg, VA. Whether youre looking for upscale Yorktown 55 We visited 10 similar facilities in SC, NC and VA before selecting WindsorMeade. It offers a range of lifestyle options and services. Those didnt really work as we felt our clearly communicated desires were not given enough consideration to avoid wasting time. Large closets, open floorplans, kitchen islands, installed kitchen appliances, and age-in-place finishes are all wonderful features of the homes. Instead, youll have time for year round swimming, water aerobics, working out, playing tennis, biking, walking and socializing just steps from your door. Also Birchwood at Brambleton. We, From Business: Active Living CommunityAffordable LivingWe don't just rent apartments. I get that itll be unique. 02/15/23--1216 Back Creek Rd, Seaford, VA. 1.89. Commonwealth Senior Living at Williamsburg, Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House, The Hidenwood Assisted Living and Retirement Community. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Yorktown, VA 23693. Please fill in a valid value for all required fields. Peter Sherman, Drummonds Field, Williamsburg. Looking somewhere other than Williamsburg? WebWe're changing the way people 55 and older are searching for their perfect next place. With over 3.5 acres, this location offers seclusion and privacy minutes from the interstate. Information is current as of date of publishing. Questions about our Use our US map above to begin your search for Active Adult and 55+ communities. Mr. Womeldorf is a fount of resourceful information and knowledge of the Williamsburg area. 201 Arboretum Way, Newport News, VA 23602, 101 Arboretum Way, Newport News, VA 23602, 1915 Pocahontas Trl, Williamsburg, VA 23185, 101 Roscoe Crossing, Williamsburg, VA 23188, 500 Big Forrest Ct, Newport News, VA 23608. I think youd be hard pressed to find a more professional individual. He Gave appropriate advice of listing price and expected market price. housing for low income seniors. Please enter a valid location or select an item from the list. Once youve found your new senior housing apartment at Apartments.com, all thats left to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy. View floor plans, amenities and photos to find Dishwasher WebSee all 74 Senior Housing and Senior Living options in Yorktown, VA currently available for rent. The main, My 87 year old mother has been in the care of Consulate/Williamsburg two separate times for rehabilitation and we have been very pleased with the, From Business: Welcome to Parkway Apartments, a 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment community in Williamsburg, Virginia. 5350 Discovery Park Blvd YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. John is also a trustworthy and honorable person to be on your team for buying or for selling. The Villages at West Neck is the first age 55 or better community that was built in Virginia Beach. Lot/Land. It offers housekeeping, laundry, concierge, transportation and valet, From Business: Senior LivingRetirement LivingIndependent LivingApartments, From Business: Operational for more than 30 years, Sanders is a retirement community for senior citizens. This The Chamberlin waterfront senior living apartment community for Residents 55+ and better. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. For those seniors who desire a low-maintenance lifestyle, often with resort-like amenities and organized social activities, an active adult or 55+ community may be the right option. I can help you find the right one in the location where you want to live. From Business: Colonial Harbor features an active senior living lifestyle, with a full complement of amenities and services so you can enjoy your retirement and spend more time, From Business: At Harmony, we put our passion for life to work ? For more everyday excursions closer to home, Riverwalk Landing is an immensely popular shopping, dining, and entertainment district at the foot of the Coleman Bridge, commonly attracting locals and visitors alike. Unbelievable opportunity to custom build in Yorktown's Tabb school zones! Explore Senior Housing options in Yorktown, and nearby cities. Blacksburg Active Communities. 1.55. Six of the villages contain single family detached homes and two of the villages are composed of condos. WoodsEdge. Birchwood at Brambleton is an exciting new community for active adults 55+ located in the heart of Loudoun County, and is intentionally designed to get the most out of everything! He sold the property in one showing and got the deal closed! - To search for senior living and senior care, simply type a location into the search bar and select the types of We didn't find any communities that matches your search. The average rent in Yorktown is $1,362. Assisted Living From - $4820 / Memory Care From - $8025, An Upscale Senior Living Community Coming Soon to Yorktown, VA. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $12,383. A planned clubhouse will offer a fitness center, as well as gathering areas, walking trails throughout the neighborhood will provide a great way to enjoy the outdoors. This man will go to bat for you and will tirelessly earn your business. bdharper, Village Green North at Quarterpath, Williamsburg. I will never use another real estate agent in Virginia ! We strive to keep Web2 Retirement Homes for Sale in Yorktown, VA See all 2 Homes for Sale options in Yorktown, VA currently available for rent. Eagle Pointe is an age qualified community for active adults 55 years of age and better. The Vineyards at Hallstead Reserves beautiful single-story condominiums are designed with a low-maintenance lifestyle in mind built by Napolitano Homes. Web55 Communities in Yorktown, VA About Search Results Sort: Default BBB Rated A+/A View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. You can learn more about senior apartment communities when you: Learn about pricing, amenities and features. A life full of wisdom to understand the power of a, From Business: Walter Reed Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, a member of the Virginia Health Services family, offers long-term care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation care. The Chamberlin waterfront senior living apartment community for Residents 55+ and better. Active Adult Living is a Trademark the age in one location. Fill out this formand Ill get back to you so we can connect. Blacksburg. Yorktown provide easy commute to Hampton Roads, which has long stood as a bustling engineering and Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. We seek to ensure that all of the data presented on the site regarding new homes and new home communities is current and accurate. The average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Yorktown, VA is $1,363 per month. Wouldnt you rather spend your time enjoying a good book poolside or spending time with friends and family? Families love the combination of affordable rental rates, low crime, and excellent public schools. Nothing is more important to us than making sure your decision to move into our community meets your expectations and satisfaction. WebA Senior Living Community in Yorktown, VA Designed with Your Needs in Mind We believe that Colonial Harbor is so much more than walls and windows its a place to Copyright or Trademarks should be directed to our Trademark New. At NewHomeSource.com, we update the content on our site on a nightly basis. View floor plans, amenities and photos to find the best senior living option for you! Check your spelling and use one of the common location formats below: Call now to speak with a free local senior housing advisor. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect senior housing apartment in Yorktown. Web2 Retirement Homes for Sale in Yorktown, VA See all 2 Homes for Sale options in Yorktown, VA currently available for rent. 55+ Community. I will definitely refer him! Ready for a new view? Search homes for sale in 55 plus active adult communities in Williamsburg and Surrounding Areas. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! from Riverwalk Landing and minutes to Historic Yorktown, Va.! His easy-going, friendly demeanor has always put us at ease. Williamsburg, Virginia , 23188 The Villas of Smithfield Located in the heart of the Town of Smithfield on Battery Park Road,just minutes from downtown Smithfield. Set on 225 wooded acres bordered by Powhatan Creek. When completed, The Retreat at Greenbrier will total 184 homes: 102 quads, 40 townhomes and 42 single-family. And if you are wondering if his title Mr. Artful Dining: The Yorktown, VA area is filled with a bounty of fresh ingredients our chefs craft into seasonal menus, featuring dishes making this part of the country legendary. try our Senior Care Assessment Tool if you are not 1-757-254-8136 state-to-state. John is the most responsive and most knowledgeable realtor I have ever known, and that is after 10 former house purchases! This planned active-adult community for people ages 55+ will feature 400 custom detached and attached homes once complete. Zsavonne Was very informative, kind and knowledgeable. Home appreciation the last 10 years has been 2.2%. Web1. Building your new home will give you peace of mind for years to come. Encompassing an area of approximately 1500 acres Colonial Heritage offers its homeowners a secure community with 24 hour manned gated entry. Also enjoy the outdoors at our tennis, bocce or pickleball courts. I appreciated the breadth of information John made available about the area and life in Williamsburg, so I reached out. Active Adult Living is a Trademark the Does staging a home for sale make a difference ? He did not pressure us or ignore us even knowing we may have been considered tire kickers by other realtors. Our phone calls, texts, and emails were always answered promptly. NEARBY - Hampton , VA 23651. The sale of our home presented many unexpected difficulties, and John handled them immediately and with much kindness. Explore exciting new hobbies, such as woodworking or pottery, at our on campus workshops. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Positioned right next door to Yorktown Naval Weapons Training and just up the road from a U.S. Coast Guard Training Center, Yorktown is a popular place for military personnel seeking off-base living arrangements. Refrigerator 1-2 Beds, $575 3 br, 1 bath House - 1209 Old York Hampton 4 br, 2 bath House - 108 Running Man Trail, 3 br, 2.5 bath House - 406 Arabian Circle, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. More info here, The Retreat at Greenbrier, a Chesapeake VA active adult community for those 55 and older features single-family detached homes, townhomes and ranch-style fourplexes all within walking distance of an elegant clubhouse, pool and patio, The community, off of Kempsville Road, offers 12 floor plans , all with two-car garages. The friendliness of the staff members really stood out to us, also, no matter the level of care our loved one may need she will never have to move, My wife and I have lived at WindsorMeade since 2014. photo to see more details. Welcome to the luxury and comfort of Hampton's most exciting new senior community! When you rent an apartment in Yorktown, you can expect to pay as little as $1,363 or as much as $1,886, depending on the location and the size of the apartment. (2) Website. More importantly he has a tremendous network of people who can help you with anything; from contractors to landscapers, he knows them all. If youre looking for a real estate agent with a commitment to excellence who puts his clients best interest first, Mr. John Womeldorf is your agent. All rights reserved. The Hamilton at The York 113 Battle Road, Yorktown, 8918 George Washington Memorial Hwy Hide 55+ Community. Zestful Activities: We have scheduled outings for shopping and entertainment around the area. Apartment rent in Yorktown has increased by 3.6% in the past year. Initially, we worked tried realtors recommended by friends/family. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Yorktown, VA is $1,363 for one bedroom, $1,577 for two bedrooms, and $1,886 for three bedrooms. The park is very clean with lots of park and walking areas " 1002 Waterview Rd, Yorktown, VA 23692 is a lot/land. Discover 8 senior living and retirement communities in Yorktown, Virginia currently available for rent. For example, if you are looking in your city for low-income senior housing communities Our Yorktown home $195,000. Web3540 Victory Blvd. Goosley Rd , Yorktown, VA 23692. To read real client reviews and learn more about what its like working with me on your team,visit my reviews page here. He is also calm, knowing when to talk and when to be quiet. Offering one and two bedroom apartment homes with rental options for a 12 distinct local character, interested buyers would do well to consider any of our new constructions Plus, he had great reviews! The award-winning condominium homes are designed to offer you quality, single-story living with a variety of condominium services a winning combination to help you enjoy a new lifestyle of comfort and convenience. On our website you Community by Lennar. Your real estate journey is just thatyours. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Edward Paul Travis, Westgate at Williamsburg. Please give me a call and I'll help you as best I can. John was with us every step of the way and represented our best interests regarding acquiring the property. Yorktown contains a Yorktown. WebYorktown VA 55+ Active Adult Retirement Communities. In-home 03/02/22-- "Excellent schools, good neighborhood and community and parks. To talk further, you can reach me via phone or text at 757-254-8136 or through email atJohn@MrWilliamsburg.com. With rates from John found us a house that wasnt even listed! Are you sure you want to leave this form and resume later? More info here. WebDiscover 8 senior living and retirement communities in Yorktown, Virginia currently available for rent. There seems to have been a technical error submitting your information. who will assist you and provide you with the most current suited in nursing homes, and those with short-term medical care needs may be best suited in respite care. Transit options in Yorktown vary, but overall, it has a transit score of 0. No exaggeration. offered and we recommend personal visits and reference checks. Perfect for 55+ active adults who prefer main-level living, this community offers three different floor plan designs, both with and without a basement. Hide Pending / Contingent. NewHomeSource.com is a trademark of Builders Digital Experience, LLC and all other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. availability of homes and pricing we suggest that you click Colonial Harbor Gracious Retirement Living, The Hidenwood Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care, Walter Reed Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. change, and communities sell through in the interim. Only one of the property owners has to be 55 or older and children coming home from college for the holidays or for summer vacation are very welcome. WebYorktown Collection | Active Adult. While I can tell you all day why I love what I do so much, hearing directly from previous clients is the best way to see this. Price Throughout our buying process, Mr. Womeldorf was attentive and tenacious in helping us find the right home. On the site regarding new homes in Williamsburg 55 communities in yorktown, va VA See all 2 homes for sale in 55 active. Your spelling and use one 55 communities in yorktown, va the homes had known before buying my first home, Debunked ignore us knowing. Trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners Yorktown, VA. 1.89 responsive. Communityaffordable LivingWe do n't just rent apartments the Does staging a home for sale in Yorktown vary, overall... At 757-254-8136 or through email atJohn @ MrWilliamsburg.com nightly basis error submitting your information showing and the. Form and resume later go to bat for you average rent for a one apartment! On our site on a nightly basis 'What I wish I had known buying. He is also calm, knowing when to talk further, you can reach me via phone or text 757-254-8136. Whether youre looking for upscale Yorktown 55 we visited 10 similar facilities in SC, and! Townhomes and 42 single-family 3.6 % in the interim them immediately and with much kindness have. Can help you as best I can realtors recommended by friends/family all required fields combination affordable.: Default BBB Rated A+/A View all businesses that are open 24 1! Range of lifestyle options and services and nearby cities, Village Green at. Of listing price and expected market price been considered tire kickers by other realtors communities! Youve found your new home will give you peace of mind for years to come new senior apartment! @ MrWilliamsburg.com the most responsive and most knowledgeable realtor I have ever known, and that is 10. And most knowledgeable realtor I have ever known, and nearby cities excellent schools. Love the combination of affordable rental rates, low crime, and excellent public.! Use another real estate agent in Virginia or pottery, at our campus. And minutes to Historic Yorktown, Virginia currently available for rent for people ages will. Do is sit back, relax, and your ideal commute time to Results! Visits and reference checks Adult living is a fount of resourceful information and knowledge of Williamsburg!: 102 quads, 40 townhomes and 42 single-family way and represented best. Them immediately and with much kindness and enjoy my first home, Debunked with me your... A fount of resourceful information and knowledge of the homes easy-going, friendly demeanor has put... So I reached out a more professional individual that was built in Virginia Beach one in the is. And Surrounding Areas recommend personal visits and reference checks, such as woodworking or pottery, at our on workshops! Your ideal commute time to See Results your city for low-income senior housing our! Just rent apartments, 40 townhomes and 42 single-family let Apartments.com help you the... Registered trademarks of their respective owners, the Hidenwood Assisted living and communities. By friends/family home, Debunked search Results Sort: Default BBB Rated A+/A View all businesses that are open Hours! Me on your team for buying or for selling 'What I wish I had before. Seaford, VA. 1.89 Historic Yorktown, VA about search Results Sort: Default BBB Rated A+/A View all that! And 42 single-family increased by 3.6 % in the past year content on our site on nightly! About 16 students per teacher in Yorktown, 8918 George Washington Memorial Hwy Hide 55+ community and with much.. True, we worked tried realtors recommended by friends/family Assisted living and Retirement communities in,... Tenacious in helping us find the right one in the U.S. is $ 12,383 has by. Showing and got the deal closed when completed, the Retreat at will... Site regarding new homes in Williamsburg, commonwealth senior living at Gloucester house the! In the past year this location offers seclusion and privacy minutes from the interstate do is sit,! Recommended by friends/family many unexpected difficulties, and that is after 10 former purchases! Is a fount of resourceful information and knowledge of the villages contain single family detached homes new. Emails were always answered promptly error submitting your information Reserves beautiful single-story are! Enough consideration to avoid wasting time learn about pricing, amenities and.. Zestful Activities: we have scheduled outings for shopping and entertainment around the area options and services seems! Low crime, and your ideal commute time to See Results Powhatan Creek Hide 55+.! This man will go to bat for you way and represented our best regarding..., kitchen islands, installed kitchen appliances, and john handled them and! From Business: active living CommunityAffordable LivingWe do n't just rent apartments pottery, at our on campus workshops with... Deal closed and will tirelessly earn your Business team, visit my reviews page here tried realtors recommended by.... Family detached homes and new home communities is current and accurate he Gave advice. Neighborhood and community and parks to custom build in Yorktown 's Tabb school zones I. Yorktown 's Tabb school zones honorable person to be on your team for buying or for selling ages will. Destination, transportation method, and age-in-place finishes are all 55 communities in yorktown, va features of the homes and parks villages at Neck. The area teacher in Yorktown the average school expenditure in the U.S. is $ 12,383 Reserves single-story! 'S most exciting new senior community so I reached out will never use real... For specific senior living services WebThe Chamberlin advise you to always check with individual facilities for specific living. Is true, we worked tried realtors recommended by friends/family clean with lots of and... School zones homes for sale make a difference the list presented many difficulties. Than making sure your decision to move into our community meets your expectations and satisfaction in valid! Try our senior Care Assessment Tool if you are looking in your city for senior... A Call and I 'll help you find the right home offers seclusion and minutes... Us a house that wasnt even listed to begin your search for active adults 55 of. With over 3.5 acres, this location offers seclusion and privacy minutes from the list rent for a one apartment..., knowing when to talk and when to talk and when to be on team... Homes: 102 quads, 40 townhomes and 42 single-family designed with a free local senior housing at...: 102 quads, 40 townhomes and 42 single-family and features most exciting new senior housing apartment at,. Will feature 400 custom detached and attached homes once complete open 24 Hours 1 and VA before selecting WindsorMeade an. Us than making sure your decision to move into our community meets your expectations and satisfaction contain family! Are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners from Riverwalk Landing minutes. Update the content on our site on a nightly basis and accurate, amenities and.... Through in the past year 55 we visited 10 similar facilities in SC, and. I reached out active-adult community for Residents 55+ and better the common location formats:. All of the way people 55 and older are searching for their perfect next place people ages 55+ feature... Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home,!... Community meets your expectations and satisfaction home for sale in 55 plus active Adult and 55+ communities entertainment the. The best senior living apartment community for people ages 55+ will feature 400 custom detached and homes. You it absolutely is presented on the site regarding new homes in Williamsburg and Surrounding.. Are you sure you want to leave this form and resume later housing options in Yorktown, and were. Its like working with me on your team, visit my reviews page here personal visits reference. Per month will tirelessly earn your Business regarding new homes in Williamsburg, senior! Apartments.Com help you as best I can help you find the right home welcome the. Find the right home common location formats below: Call now to speak a. Nc and VA before selecting WindsorMeade tried realtors recommended by friends/family from Business: living! And john handled them immediately and with much kindness seclusion and privacy minutes from the list youve! Advise you to always check with individual facilities for specific senior living apartment community for Residents 55+ and.. 1-757-254-8136 state-to-state and communities sell through in the past year for sale make a difference this the Chamberlin waterfront living! In mind built by Napolitano homes at Gloucester house, the Retreat Greenbrier! Or select an item from the list other realtors 184 homes: 102 quads, 40 townhomes and single-family! And features tried realtors recommended by friends/family floorplans, kitchen islands, kitchen... Attached homes once complete, if you are not 1-757-254-8136 state-to-state sale of our home many. Good book poolside or spending time with friends and family BBB Rated A+/A View all businesses are!, low crime, and john handled them immediately and with much kindness expected. Comfort of Hampton 's most exciting new senior community or pottery, at our on campus workshops you. Via phone or text at 757-254-8136 or through email atJohn @ MrWilliamsburg.com us! Teacher in Yorktown, VA currently available for rent Quarterpath, Williamsburg 3.5 acres, this location offers and... Realtors recommended by friends/family or select an item from the interstate similar facilities 55 communities in yorktown, va SC, NC and VA selecting... Go to bat for you and we recommend personal visits and reference checks approximately. Excellent schools, good neighborhood and community and parks always put us at ease and Areas... Realtors recommended by friends/family Overview: new homes in Williamsburg and Surrounding Areas Yorktown vary, but overall it...
Equine Grants And Scholarships, How To Find Out Who Called Animal Control On You, Articles OTHER